Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The tunnel was dug with the aid of heavy machinery.
(2) He succeeded with the aid of a completely new method he discovered.
(3) She is now able to walk with the aid of a stick.
(4) He was breathing only with the aid of a ventilator.
(5) Father Poole walked painfully, with the aid of a stick.
(6) He gets about with the aid of a walking stick.
(7) The old man hobbled along with the aid of his stick.
(8) Our forward position was recaptured with the aid of the friendly forces.
(9) Lunar craters can be plainly seen with the aid of a small telescope.
(10) They investigate specific topics, with the aid of specialist advisers(sentencedict.com), and have issued some influential reports.
(11) He does this with the aid of a collection of 160 photographs which graphically show the results that may be obtained.
(12) With the aid of a computer, concordances of many kinds can be made with comparatively little difficulty.
(13) With the aid of a zoom binocular microscope, small-scale sedimentary structures, such as graded bedding, can be viewed.
(14) Mrs thomas, a stroke victim who walked with the aid of a zimmer frame, collapsed and died just after.
(15) Again, we come across tantalising circumstantial evidence, with the aid of standardised tests.
(16) State military volunteers, with the aid of federal troops, moved in to suppress the rebellion.
(17) Any attempt to nail down individuals with the aid of rules and collective values seems doomed to vague and complex generalities.
(18) Pott would have none of it and, with the aid of his old friend Nourse, successfully set it himself.
(19) And in some places it has become fashionable, with the aid of a trained therapist, to explore imagined past lives.
(20) At 84 he's still quite active, although he walks with the aid of a stick.
(21) A sense of identity and belonging is created albeit with the aid of alcohol or drugs that lowers our inhibitions.
(22) Two pieces of leather, glued together on three sides, and monogrammed with the aid of a stencil.
(23) He was sixteen and would turn pro in one year with the aid of a fake ID.
(24) The high-tech link was a microphone pointed at a telephone with the aid of duct tape.
(25) It has also elegantly solved the problems surrounding theft with the aid of a computer.
(26) These stones extend down the watercourse, over which water flows with the aid of a simple submersible pump.
(27) With some of these sociological theories we are perhaps again witnessing the process we identified earlier with the aid of Raymond Williams.
(28) She was wearing biker leathers and cowboy boots which all looked as if they'd been applied with the aid of a shoehorn.
(29) The research will first examine the issues theoretically and then, where feasible, with the aid of existing macroeconomic models.
(30) A blind student and his partially-sighted friend are preparing to climb Ben Nevis with the aid of something called a hoople.
More similar words: with the help of, laid off, paid off, be afraid of, in the air, get rid of, beat the air, castle in the air, head off, ahead of, maidenhead, head office, wither, with, head of state, ahead of time, withers, within, do with, withered, go with, withal, without, down with, withering, hold with, ahead of schedule, withstand, get on with, withdraw.