Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. The company is highly leveraged and struggling with interest payments.
3. All the men eyed the beautiful girl with interest.
4. With interest rates, the smaller banks will take their cue from the Federal Bank.
5. He read her letter with interest.
6. The money was repaid with interest.
7. Her tearful eyes brightened with interest.
8. I watched with interest.
9. Future developments will be viewed with interest.
10. He regarded this new air conditioner with interest.
11. Her eyes were alive with interest.
12. The outcome of the appeal is awaited with interest.
13. She sipped it through a straw looking around with interest.
14. Sally eyed Claire with interest.
15. Harriet watched him with interest.
16. She watched the man with interest as he made his way through the crowd.
17. Q: I read with interest your column about inflamed, red ears.
18. The backlash is awaited with interest by everyone, even those with only a passing interest in the music scene.
19. The government will watch the progress of these schemes with interest.
20. It's a bad time to have to borrow money, with interest rates so high.
21. Money kept in a savings bank will accrue to you with interest.
22. Two very small blue figures lay on top of the books, watching the scene with interest.
23. A few of the younger girls, new to their beat, looked at him with interest.
24. Other areas will probably watch the outcome of this experiment with interest.
25. Luckily, Janice had already glanced away, her eyes circling with interest the splendid sitting-room.
26. As the two girls entered, a man rose from a deep armchair, and Sophie looked at him with interest.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. He spoke in a penetrating voice that made all the other customers look on with interest.
28. There were reports of strong demand from institutional fund managers and private clients, together with interest from overseas investors.
29. The rate payable on the loan will move in line with interest rates.
30. With the bank's business-start loans, firms pay back the cash not with interest but with a royalty on sales.
More similar words: interest, vested interest, in the interest of, interfere with, interested, interesting, disinterest, self-interest, interest-free, uninterested, interest rate, interest free, lose interest, interest income, interest group, uninteresting, interestingly, disinterested, simple interest, public interest, self-interested, rate of interest, interest earned, earned interest, take interest in, have interest in, compound interest, interest payable, special interest, uninterestingly.