Random good picture Not show
1. With discretion, employers determined not to employ Catholics can continue to discriminate because of the weaknesses in the Act.
2. Hardly compatible with discretion, that I should ride to the Palace in so thinly disguised a vehicle.
3. You must choose you friends with discretion.
4. He acted with discretion ,[http://Sentencedict.com] ie discreetly.
5. Simon had carried out all his assignments with discretion, elan, and pluck.
6. We hope all the parties would act with discretion.
7. British newspapers no longer feel they must treat the royal family with discretion.
8. The man had survived in his pursuit of a political career by mingling adaptability with discretion.
9. A good man deals graciously and lends; He will guide his affairs with discretion.
10. A good man sheweth favour, and lender: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
11. Heed what you say. Heed how you say it. Your words carry weight; speak with discretion.
12. The point is not to hold your peace , but to speak with discretion and prudence.
13. As Synthetical Securities Company, it must have innovation on servings, developing catenation and characteristic, base pushing agent system on advancing research and consultation with discretion.
More similar words: discretion, discretional, indiscretion, at discretion, discretionary, at the discretion of, discretionary income, discretionary spending, discrete function, discrete, discreteness, discrete data, discrete variable, with difficulty, incretion, with determination, accretion, secretion, excretion, concretion, discrimination, hypersecretion, non-discrimination, nondiscrimination, discreet, discredit, north-south direction, indiscreet, discrepant, discreetly.