Random good picture Not show
1. The patient himself may pick one up with clean hands, but no one else.
2. She who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
3. He is performing his official duties with clean hands.
4. We want a priest with clean hands who is worthy of the calling.
5. Henry came out of Court with clean hands.
6. She who comes to equity come with clean hands.
7. Prior to use, with clean hands, wash Latch Assist in hot, soapy water.
8. I wish I had discovered his method of undertaking glassfibre repairs with clean hands and no brush years ago.
9. Out of this sordid mix of political short-sightedness and commercial greed,[sentencedict.com/with clean hands.html] no government emerges with clean hands.
10. How can you expect to win confidence of the people unless you come to them with clean hands.
11. John grew up in a bad environment, but he grew up with clean hands.
12. John grew up in a bad neighborhood, but he grew up with clean hands.
More similar words: join hands with, start with a clean slate, clean house, with an iron hand, shake hands with, panhandle, manhandle, panhandler, with caution, with confidence, golden handshake, clean, cleaned, cleaner, cleanly, cleanse, clean-up, cleanup, clean down, unclean, cleanout, clean up, clean out, in harmony with, dry-clean, come clean, clean-cut, cleanser, cleaning, cleaners.