1) It is a wise man
that makes no mistakes.
2) He is the wise man
who is the honest man.
3) A wise man
is never less alone than when (he is) alone.
4) The wise man
knows he knows nothing,[http://sentencedict.com/wise man.html] but the fool thinks he knows it all.
5) Words are the wise man
’s counters and the fool’s money.
6) The fool talks, and the wise man
7) A wise man
never loses anything if he has himself.
8) A wise man
thinks all that he says, a fool says all that he thinks.
9) A wise man
will make tools of what comes to hand.
10) Go where he will, the wise man
is at home His harth the earth[sentencedict.com], his hall the azure dome.
11) Riches serve a wise man
but command a fool.
12) He is not a wise man
who cannot play the fool on occasion.
13) He is a wise man
who speaks little.
14) To a wise man
one word is enough.
15) A fool may give a wise man
16) The wise man
has long ears and a short tongue.
17) A wise man
hears one word and understand two.
18) Oppression maketh a wise man
19) Every wise man
dreadeth his enemy.
20) A wise man
cares not for what he cannot have.
21) Half a tale is enough for a wise man
22) A wise man
changes his mind, a fool never will.
23) Half a tale [word] is enough for a wise man
24) None but a wise man
can employ leisure well.
25) A man may talk like a wise man
and yet act like a fool.
26) A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man
sees. William Blake
27) A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man
28) A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man
29) The fool does think he is wise, but the wise man
knows himself to be a fool.
30) The fool has his heart on his tongue, the wise man
keeps his tongue in his heart.