1) It is a wise man
that makes no mistakes.
2) He is the wise man
who is the honest man.
3) A wise man
is never less alone than when (he is) alone.
4) The wise man
knows he knows nothing,[http://sentencedict.com/wise man.html] but the fool thinks he knows it all.
5) Words are the wise man
’s counters and the fool’s money.
6) The fool talks, and the wise man
7) A wise man
never loses anything if he has himself.
8) A wise man
thinks all that he says, a fool says all that he thinks.
9) A wise man
will make tools of what comes to hand.
10) Go where he will, the wise man
is at home His harth the earth, his hall the azure dome.
11) Riches serve a wise man
but command a fool.
12) He is not a wise man
who cannot play the fool on occasion.
13) He is a wise man
who speaks little.
14) To a wise man
one word is enough.
15) A fool may give a wise man
16) The wise man
has long ears and a short tongue.
17) A wise man
hears one word and understand two.
18) Oppression maketh a wise man
19) Every wise man
dreadeth his enemy.
20) A wise man
cares not for what he cannot have.
21) Half a tale is enough for a wise man
22) A wise man
changes his mind, a fool never will.
23) Half a tale [word] is enough for a wise man
24) None but a wise man
can employ leisure well.
25) A man may talk like a wise man
and yet act like a fool.
26) A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man
sees. William Blake
27) A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man
28) A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man
29) The fool does think he is wise, but the wise man
knows himself to be a fool.
30) The fool has his heart on his tongue, the wise man
keeps his tongue in his heart.