Random good picture Not show
1. OK, wise guy, what do we do now?
2. Okay, wise guy, if you're so damned smart, you can tell everyone how it's done!
3. OK, wise guy, shut up and listen!
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. All right wise guy, I don't need to hear any more jokes out of you!
5. Which just leaves De Niro, whose charismatic wise guy routine is disappointingly adequate and no more.
6. But you better deliver the goods, wise guy.
7. How can I cheat a wise guy like you?
8. Look, wise guy. Leave or I'll call the cops.
9. And who was the wise guy that insisted on practicing?
10. Bill is a wise guy and displeases others by what he says.
11. Who's the wise guy that took my lunch box?
12. He had been such a wise guy that all of us felt he deserved his punishment.
13. But to be honest, I like to see a little bit of a wise guy in my coaches.
14. Tom's all right , I guess, but sometimes he's such a wise guy.
15. Bill's all right , I guess, but sometimes he's such a wise guy.
16. And Carlo had straightened out, stopped drinking, stopped whoring, stopped trying to be a wise guy.
More similar words: house guest, wise, wiser, wisely, unwise, otherwise, likewise, unwisely, wisecrack, lengthwise, streetwise, worldly-wise, anticlockwise, anti-clockwise, guy, bad guy, disenfranchise, disenfranchised, segment, nosegay, segregate, segregated, desegregate, segregation, greenhouse gas, begun, wish, wisp, swish, twist.