Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bird got entangled in the wire netting.
2. The bird had become entangled in the wire netting.
3. You can also use a circle of wire netting, shaped like a mound, to cover the top of the container.
4. The crab traps are covered in wire netting.
5. Openings covered with wire netting revealed a shadowy abyss.
6. Wire netting is the best defence against rabbits and squirrels, which will chew through plastic netting to plunder fruit crops.
7. Wire netting Crumple up wire netting into a ball and push into a container.
8. Fall in different period, different bear for wire netting execute different electrovalency[Sentencedict.com], undertook maths is proved.
9. The wire netting of whole village and drinkable conduit are destroyed.
10. Our soldiers quietly went under the enemy's wire netting.
11. Relation of size wire netting is a very sensitive issue.
12. They try to use the wire netting to surround the garden.
13. Conclusion The kyphoplasty instrument of memory alloy wire netting ball could be a new method to treat osteoporosisvertebra compression fracture, and the clinical effect still need further study.
14. Influence of shunt capacitor bank on electrified wire netting harmonic voltage and current are discussed.
15. Adam whistled cheerfully as he tacked up the wire netting round the tennis court.
16. It blows debris into the net and it tightens the net rather like wire netting and decreases its catching power.
17. As soon as they are replaced they are broken again and the church authorities are considering wire netting as a protection.
18. Joseph's father was reinforcing the posts that held up the wire netting around the tennis court.
19. The mating technology such as smooth blasting, jet concrete, wire netting and steel band were used to improve anchor bar supporting property.
20. Ageing of distribution network equipment, dated, increased the frangibility of electrified wire netting.
21. The charge of electricity that course of study already took measure to pay a power station inputs report in time national electrified wire netting.
22. The deicer which is adopted has low production cost and high efficiency, which is particularly suitable for electrified wire netting in mountainous areas.
23. In the pilot-scale study on treatment of municipal wastewater, steel wire netting and bolting cloth were respectively served as supporting materials of self-forming dynamic membrane bioreactor.
More similar words: netting, trendsetting, letting, getting, setting, vetting, jetting, petting, wetting, forgetting, go-getting, Settings, fretting, upsetting, besetting, setting down, typesetting, bloodletting, place setting, stage setting, sitting pretty, attention-getting, penetrating, penetrating power, pettiness, frenetic, cairene, prettiness, wiretapping, kitchenette.