Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He wrote a biography of Winston Churchill.
2. Winston Churchill and Richard Nixon were both controversial figures.
3. In 1945, Winston Churchill was defeated at the polls.
4. The old man was the spit of Winston Churchill.
5. After 1951 Winston Churchill and his Conservative successors protected the welfare state, maintained full employment, and conciliated the trade unions.
6. Major is the first Tory prime minister since Winston Churchill without a university education.
7. Winston Churchill, an evident manic-depressive who rarely slept, is a notable example.
8. Winston Churchill, with extraordinary perspicacity, wrote at the time: Meeting an artillery attack is like catching a cricket ball.
9. It is true that some powerful people, notably Winston Churchill, favoured military intervention.
10. Suppose Winston Churchill and Luciano Pavarotti trundle into a restaurant and sit near you.
11. The Club's telegram to Winston Churchill in 1945.
12. As Winston Churchill once said, parliamentary democracy is a very bad system - but no one has found a better one.
13. Do you know who preceded Winston Churchill as Prime Minister?
14. Although Mr. Burleigh has his heroes— Winston Churchill above all, but also George Marshall—there is nothing romantic in his description of the war.
15. Winston Churchill liked to dabble in landscape painting.
16. British actor Timothy Spall played Winston Churchill in the Oscar-winning film, The King's Speech.
17. The Casablanca Conference, between President Roosevelt and Winston Churchill, began - ended on 26 th.
18. The brash young First Lord of the Admiralty, Winston Churchill showed particular interest in naval aviation.
19. After it wreaked havoc on British forces, Winston Churchill ordered the navy to sink the Bismarck.
20. Bill took off Winston Churchill to perfection.
21. Winston Churchill said that " the destiny of man is not measured by material computation.
22. The collapse of the British Empire, which Winston Churchill had vowed to defend at all costs, opened the way to worldwide decolonization.sentencedict.com
23. She was a splendid mimic and loved to imitate Winston Churchill.
24. It is not difficult to understand why this short statement by Winston Churchill changed history.
25. After his death the Estate, including the hotel passed to his second cousin, Sir Winston Churchill.
26. Read in studio A man is being sponsored by a Government scheme to train as a Winston Churchill impersonator.
27. A connoisseur of politics can savor the machinations of a Neville Chamberlain or Winston Churchill.
28. Yergin is a Churchillian. He argues that we should consider all possible energy sources, the way Winston Churchill considered oil when he spoke to the British Parliament in 1913.
29. Texts written by masters of the English language including Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemingway and William Golding would have been deemed below average under a new computerised exam system.
30. Daniel Radcliffe ( Harry Potter ) has featured on this poster alongside William Shakespeare and Winston Churchill.
More similar words: church, manchuria, urchin, chill, chilled, achilles, insist on, achilles' heel, instill, brainstorm, chain store, achilles tendon, foundation stone, brainstorming, churn, brochure, churlish, hillbilly, lurch, purchase, in the lurch, purchase order, child, conch, hill, at once, stone, children, childish, uphill.