Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The children were finally all winkled out of their hiding places.
2. Government critics were winkled out of their positions of influence.
3. It will not be easy to winkle out the old guard and train younger replacements.
4. Candy was very good at winkling out secrets.
5. It took a week to winkle out the intruder. Nobody knows what, if any,(sentencedict.com) damage was caused.
6. They managed to winkle out the spy.
7. Look, howard, if I were to ask leslie winkle out, it would just be for dinner. I'm not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
8. A tax amnesty can winkle out cash.
9. The security services will pretty well go to any lengths to winkle out information.
10. In the tense and tactical contests he could, like Solskjaer, be a specialist substitute who can winkle out a goal.
11. Israel would, after all, find it hard if not impossible to winkle out every last rocket and martyr.
More similar words: winkle, twinkle, periwinkle, rip van winkle, inkle, tinkle, wrinkle, crinkle, wrinkled, sprinkle, crinkled, sprinkler, sprinkles, sprinkled, twinkling, think little of, sprinkler system, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, ankle, anklet, rankle, anklets, anklebone, thankless, inkling, wrinkly, crinkly, tinkling, sprinkling.