Random good picture Not show
2. Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step a time.
4. The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out flies.
5. The explosion shattered nearby windows and wrecked two cars.
6. The man glanced the burglar climbing out of the window.
7. All the windows were open, giving the house an airy feeling.
8. We have screened our window to keep out mosquitoes.
9. She leaned precariously out of the window.
10. There was ice on the windows.
11. Music blared out from the open window.
12. He was sitting alone by a window with a weird contraption on the bench in front of him.
13. The top of the tree is level with his bedroom window.
14. He shuffled across the room to the window.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
16. She heard a few taps on the window.
17. The scent of climbing roses wafts through the window.
18. She has the window open, however cold it is outside.
19. Hundreds of youths rampaged through the town, shop windows were smashed and cars overturned.
20. The atmosphere is very stuffy in here can we open a window?
21. Its saving grace, however, was a windowed passage-way with spectacular views of the sea and the land beyond.
22. You can toggle between fullscreen and windowed.
23. Nothing unusual. It is just a windowed form so what is so special about it?
24. Windowed mutual information source code integrity, and can be used directly.
25. These are delivered to each desk on a single windowed workstation screen, regardless of where the application is actually running.
26. Instead they stood up, leaned on their chair backs, climbed on their chairs and wandered about the windowed conference room.
27. The validity of the PSF estimating method and superiority of windowed Wiener filter over standard Wiener filter are clearly demonstrated by experiments.
28. You use dialog with traditional, text-based interfaces; Zenity proffers the style of the modern, windowed desktop.
29. The damage was caused by about six people who broke into the museum through its windowed ceiling using ropes.
30. If you have an HD monitor or TV, I highly recommend getting the right HDMI, component, or HDMI-to-DVI cable so you can work in a windowed environment.
More similar words: endowed, well endowed, well-endowed, window blind, window, windows, car window, Windows NT, bay window, window box, windowless, windowsill, window shade, window seat, windowpane, window sash, window-shop, shopwindow, oval window, sash window, rose window, window pane, rear window, open window, round window, window glass, window-dress, window frame, active window, ticket window.