Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The detective examined the window frame for fingerprints.
2. The window frame had rotted away completely.
3. The window frame folded up under the heavy weight of the beam.
4. We painted our table to match the window frame in the bedroom.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. The carpenter set the glass firmly in the window frame.
6. A bullet glanced off the window frame and lodged in the wall.
7. The window frame isn't quite true.
8. Polypropylene is chemically inert and compatible with all window frame materials.
9. He was holding on to a window frame for dear fie when the fireman reached him.
10. Caulked all around the window frame.
11. I need to install a new window frame.
12. The window frame was warped.
13. He put masking tape round the edges of the glass while he painted the window frame.
14. Use poster board to draw a static background, usually a window frame.
15. Another boy, perhaps seven years old, bangs his head rhythmically against the window frame.
16. Must use only rectangular windows, and must include the window frame.
More similar words: window blind, window, windows, window box, bay window, frame of mind, windowless, window pane, window seat, window-shop, window shade, windowpane, sash window, open window, oval window, rose window, windowsill, window glass, dormer window, window screen, french window, ticket window, window cleaner, window curtain, window-shopping, window dressing, document window, casement window, Microsoft Windows, frame.