Random good picture Not show
1. Power can be fed from wind generators into the electricity grid system.
2. The wind generator delivers 120 watts in a strong breeze.
3. All the wind generators tested used standard ferrite magnets.
4. Over the past few years wind generators and solar panels have become cheaper.
5. There are two techniques for using a wind generator or a solar panel.
6. The major factors governing the use of wind generators are as follows.
7. It is essential to fit wind generators as well out of the way as possible: on the aft pulpit, for example.
8. Surely a manufacturer could develop a wind generator which has a cage enclosing the turbine?
9. This wind generator can turn wind energy into mechanical energy.
10. And then wind speed, wind generators and wind farm are modeled. Wind generator model includes wind turbine model, transferring structure model and asynchronous generator model.
11. According that, a wind generator is developed which is really a PM DC generator without brush.
12. Such as pultruded parts, pipes, storage tanks, wind generator blades and other FRP products.
13. The nacelle control system of intelligent wind generator is based on fuzzy control. Host computer adopted the fuzzy controller 80C552 of single chip microcomputer.
14. In this paper, the main wind generator systems existing and their controls are introduced.
15. Residents of Waubra, a town near Victoria's biggest wind generator, recently complained that low-frequency noise was causing headaches and earaches.
16. A small vertical axis wind generator is mounted on the boiler flue, providing some electricity to run lighting.
17. Along with the modern multi-megawatt grade wind generator sets being in vogue, it is request higher and higher for the gearbox.
18. The experimental results of this wind generator validate the correctness of the design and analysis approach.
19. The result has been that solar panels are now comparable in price to wind generators.
20. The batteries for the torches were recharged from the wind generator and the solar panels, as was the radio battery.
21. This paper presents a new converter control algorithm for the direct drive permanent magnet wind generator under the unbalanced three-phase source voltage.
22. Experimental results show that the novel rotor current hybrid control system can satisfy the requirement of VSCF wind generator system, and the power factor control of generated power is available.
23. Our main products include pin, block, piston and sleeve, which are mainly used in engineering machine, wind generator and food package machine.
24. The lights and electronics will be powered by four solar cells on top of the hut, a wind generator and a pedaling machine.
25. This text put forward a kind of discharge circle to balance the power of wind and protect wind generator.
26. To create electricity for our modern aids – GPS, EPIRB, AIS, Satnav and so forth – we have four solar panels, a wind generator and a foot pump,[Sentencedict] which will also serve as exercise equipment.
27. This paper has presented a module-cascaded system for multi-coil direct-drive permanent magnet wind generator system with high voltage output, eliminating the grid-side step-up transformer.
28. Wind generator model includes wind turbine model, transferring structure model and asynchronous generator model. Response of wind generators to four kinds of wind speed is simulated and analyzed.
29. I have decided to document the building of my own wind turbine, or wind generator, as it is also named.
30. With the opening of Thanet wind farm in the North Sea last week Britain became the biggest offshore wind generator in the world.
More similar words: generator, turbogenerator, program generator, electric generator, electrical generator, general ledger, generate, general knowledge, generative, regenerate, generation, generating, degenerate, generation x, incinerator, general store, degeneration, generational, degenerative, unregenerate, regeneration, regenerative, generation gap, lost generation, beat generation, attorney general, solicitor general, intergenerational, neurodegenerative, macular degeneration.