Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This wind generator can turn wind energy into mechanical energy.
2. According that, a wind generator is developed which is really a PM DC generator without brush.
3. Such as pultruded parts, pipes, storage tanks, wind generator blades and other FRP products.
4. The nacelle control system of intelligent wind generator is based on fuzzy control. Host computer adopted the fuzzy controller 80C552 of single chip microcomputer.
5. In this paper, the main wind generator systems existing and their controls are introduced.
6. Residents of Waubra, a town near Victoria's biggest wind generator, recently complained that low-frequency noise was causing headaches and earaches.
7. A small vertical axis wind generator is mounted on the boiler flue, providing some electricity to run lighting.
8. Along with the modern multi-megawatt grade wind generator sets being in vogue, it is request higher and higher for the gearbox.
9. The experimental results of this wind generator validate the correctness of the design and analysis approach.
10. In recent years, the variable speed constant frequency wind generator system is the most widely question for discussion at home and abroad[sentencedict.com], especially for doubly-fed induction.
11. The control method of the wind generator is key to the wind power system.
12. Inner - rotor direct-coupled structure is adopted in wind generator design.
13. This paper presents a new converter control algorithm for the direct drive permanent magnet wind generator under the unbalanced three-phase source voltage.
14. Experimental results show that the novel rotor current hybrid control system can satisfy the requirement of VSCF wind generator system, and the power factor control of generated power is available.
15. The lights and electronics will be powered by four solar cells on top of the hut, a wind generator and a pedaling machine.
16. This text put forward a kind of discharge circle to balance the power of wind and protect wind generator.
17. To create electricity for our modern aids – GPS, EPIRB, AIS, Satnav and so forth – we have four solar panels, a wind generator and a foot pump, which will also serve as exercise equipment.
18. Wind generator model includes wind turbine model,[Sentencedict] transferring structure model and asynchronous generator model. Response of wind generators to four kinds of wind speed is simulated and analyzed.
19. I have decided to document the building of my own wind turbine, or wind generator, as it is also named.
20. With the opening of Thanet wind farm in the North Sea last week Britain became the biggest offshore wind generator in the world.
More similar words: generator, turbogenerator, program generator, electric generator, electrical generator, general ledger, generate, general knowledge, generative, regenerate, generation, generating, degenerate, generation x, incinerator, general store, degeneration, generational, degenerative, unregenerate, regeneration, regenerative, generation gap, lost generation, beat generation, attorney general, solicitor general, intergenerational, neurodegenerative, macular degeneration.