Random good picture Not show
1. Wilde was emphatic that the event should go ahead.
2. Wilde fell and struck his head on the stone floor.
3. The playwright Oscar Wilde was noted for his epigrams.
4. His style distantly resembles that of Wilde.
5. It was Oscar Wilde who made the famous quip about life mimicking art.
6. Oscar Wilde was famous for such aphorisms as 'Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes'.
7. Oscar Wilde was Irish by birth.
8. His romantic notions of Oscar Wilde are fully acted out while he stays in this condition.
9. In Jimmy Wilde, the world flyweight champion from 1916(sentencedict.com), Britain produced one of the very greatest boxers of all time.
10. Wilde was now on the brink of perdition.
11. Look at Oscar Wilde, she'd say! Read the transcripts of his trial!
12. Later, when Wilde ended up in Reading Gaol, Miller organized a fund-raising campaign for him.
13. An earnest attempt at the Wilde life.
14. Writers such as Oscar Wilde were the target of ill-informed and often hostile criticism simply because they were gay.
15. Something informing these descriptions of Wilde and his art is a fear of degeneration as conceived by writers of the time.
16. Jimmy Wilde - one of the great unsung heroes of Crystal Palace, until today!
17. The Oscar Wilde trials of 1895 condensed representations both of aristocratic debauchery and the corrupting effects of foreign morals.
18. But the mention of Wilde also serves to remind us that social purity never succeeded in totally silencing its opponents.
19. Wilde took poetic licence to the extreme, for the true story is much more down to earth.
20. Hammond Wilde was equally emphatic that the event should go ahead.
21. Oscar Wilde was a famous wit.
22. Of George Meredith, Oscar Wilde said,(sentencedict.com) "as a writer he has mastered everything except language;"
23. Japan going a-whaling is, to borrow from Oscar Wilde, the unspeakable in pursuit of the almost uneatable .
24. The German-born photographer was admired by writers such as Oscar Wilde.
25. Some subjects, I'd learned during the weeks I followed Oscar Wilde, were better left only as implications.
26. And was it really the crime of passion that Wilde eloquently records?
27. I made my way home each night with at least some notion of hope and plans for a new assault on Wilde.
28. He worked doggedly for beauty, sonority, exactness; perfection - but never the monogrammed perfection of a writer like Wilde.
29. Raised in a middle class, Protestant home, the son of a quantity surveyor and a nurse, he was sent off at the age of 14 to attend the same school which Oscar Wilde had attended.
30. The world's most visited cemetery has a star-studded afterlife gathering, with residents as diverse as Edith Piaf, Marcel Proust, Oscar Wilde, Honore de Balzac and Isadora Duncan.
More similar words: wilder, wild-eyed, bewilder, wilderness, oscar wilde, wildebeest, bewildered, bewildering, bewilderment, bewilderingly, wild, wildly, wild ox, wildcat, wild dog, run wild, wild man, wilding, tilde, wild oats, wild goat, wild boar, wild card, semi-wild, wild west, wildwood, wild rice, wild-card, wildfire, wildlife.