Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The former wild man of rock has reinvented himself as a respectable family man.
(2) But only a purely wild man went out on a limb of four or five minutes.
(3) Tom was like a wild man, kicking bags and throwing clubs.
(4) The job was a cage where the wild man in me fretted and chafed.
(5) He's a bit of a wild man.
(6) Yes, there's the old woman and the wild man hacking at a haunch of venison.
(7) A week passed, the wild man told the villagers to settle a spile near the food.
(8) I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth!
(9) People have reported seeing a wild man - like creature in the Himalayas.
(10) In the ancient Epic of Gilgamesh, Enkidu is wild man created by the god Anu.
(11) Somebody tell me you have integrated with a wild man.
(12) You're a wild man , John, but you brother is a cunning old dog.
(13) People have reported seeing a wild man - like creature in the himalayas.
(14) This is not a wild man thinking, just a belongingness toward my clansman.
(15) I declare you're a wild man, Bob Hearn.
(16) He was cursing and stamping about like a wild man.
(17) What was it you said about coming specially to meet the wild man of the wilderness?
(18) But how to word it so that it didn't sound like the rambling of a wild man?
(19) The desire to capture had driven him like a wild man through the school yard, up the sidewalk[sentencedict.com], everywhere.
(20) Slowly, he moved nearer to me, but just then the first wild man began to get up from the ground.
(21) Jane Porter I was saved! I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth!
More similar words: mild-mannered, old man, field man, william and mary, old maid, world market, field marshal, child molester, wild, wildly, wilder, wild ox, wilding, run wild, wildcat, wild dog, wildlife, semi-wild, wild card, wild-eyed, wild boar, wild goat, wildfire, bewilder, wildness, wild west, wild rice, wildwood, wild horse, wild goose.