Random good picture Not show
10) Let our object be our courtry, our whole country,[http://sentencedict.com/whole.html] and nothing but our country.
15) The whole town turned out to welcome the team home.
16) The whole world was convulsed over the passing away of the great man.
17) The whole horizon glowed with the light of the great fire.
18) The whole food chain is affected by the over-use of chemicals in agriculture.
19) Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
20) I spent the whole day cleaning.
21) Be quiet or you'll wake the whole house!
22) He spent the whole month canvassing for votes.
26) We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger, and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
29) It is while you are patiently toiling at the little tasks of life that the meaning and shape of great whole of life dawn on you.
30) Every girl was once an angel without tears. When she meets the beloved boy, she gets the tears. And after she cries, she falls into the earth. Therefore, every boy shall be nice to his girl, coz she once gave up the whole heaven for the boy.
More similar words: as a whole, on the whole, cholesterol, pole, sole, role, solely, violent, hold, molecule, tolerate, holy, tolerance, hold on, hold in, hold out, hold up, adolescent, no less than, hold down, household, scholar, hold on to, get hold of, hold back, the proletariat, threshold, hold water, Catholic, shareholder.