1. It was a white man in middle age, dressed in a light beige suit.
2. What treaty that the white man ever made with us have they kept?
3. The white man was picking up and dropping little cans on one of the shelves.
4. In his speech, he said that the white man is the cause of all evil.
5. Horton, a big white man dressed in colorful, comfortable clothes, came back to say hello and welcome him.
6. When you go into council with the white man, always remember your country.
7. Or so it was until the white man first appeared, out of the forests on the grasslands' eastern edge.
8. If a white man falls off a chair drunk, it's just a drunk. If a Negro does, it's the whole damn. Negro race. Bill Cosby
9. Likewise, their black servant is played by a white man.
10. The colored in any number makes the white man nervous.
11. While standing before a white man I had to figure out how to perform each act.
12. Mr Brown is a very white man.
13. Fists doubled, the white man advanced, kicked the bicycle out of the way.
14. Naturally, when the White Man started taking all the Indians'land, the Indians started fighting back.
15. Nowhere on this earth does the white man win in a guerrilla warfare.
16. I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
17. We had no strong drink, no such thing as whiskey, before the white man came to our country.
18. Perhaps the sight of his footlocker had provoked her-a white man moving in to bombard the local ovaries with blue-eyed imperial genes.
19. Gasa is a black woman; her attacker reportedly is a white man.
20. And he is as fierce a believer in civil rights as a white man in the Delta can be.
21. Its advertisement portrayed two black women, naked, in chains, and a white man standing over them with a whip.
22. When she slipped away to the restroom[http://sentencedict.com/white man.html], I glanced across the room and noticed a white man staring at me.
23. Crazy Horse was a man of his word and was furious at the duplicity of the white man....
24. I had never, ever, ever seen a black man kill a white man.
25. Her face contorted with disgust, decades after the attack, remembering the old white man who raped her.
26. Natty , brave, kindly, and illiterate hovers between the two worlds of Indian and white man.
27. "The Pantaloon in Black, " in which a big negro named Rider struggles with grief over his wife Mannie's early death and ends up killing a white man and getting lynched in retribution.
28. Thus, it would be a great offence for a white man to scalp the dead.
29. One Cherokee scholar, Sequoyah, saw how important reading and writing was to the white man. He decided to make a written form of the spoken Cherokee language.
30. The boycott began on December 1, 1955, sparked by Rosa Parks' brave refusal to relinquish her seat on a segregated municipal bus to a white man.
More similar words: white, white lie, the White House, black and white, whither, hit the mark, demand, item, architect, emanate, demand of, demanding, horseman, architecture, semantics, gentleman, policeman, systematically, excitement, emancipation, management system, hit, shit, hitch, hitler, whisk, whip, whimper, whirr, which.