Random good picture Not show
1. He shrugged whimsically, his eyes crinkling behind his glasses.
2. They were crocuses, scattered whimsically throughout the front lawn.
3. In addition to being whimsically functional, the " Dielectrics " serve to protect the outlets from the suicidally probing fingers of unfortunate small children.
4. To deal with this preference, Keynes whimsically suggested burying bottles full of cash in disused mines and letting the private sector dig them back up.
5. They were crocuses, scattered whimsically throught the front lawn. Lavender, blue, yellow and my favorite pink---little faces bobbing in the bitter wind.
6. A touch whimsically, Nim speculated on whether he was falling in love.
7. They were crocuses, scattered whimsically throughout the front lawn. Lavender, blue, yellow and my favorite pink-little faces bobbing in the bitter wind.
8. Now and again a whimsically painted steeple breaks the horizon, its gilded cupola glittering in the bright spring sun.
9. Hanging in the corner is a portrait of Leiser whimsically scribbled by Picasso during a get-together in 1961.
10. Each piece in this stainless steel cutlery set is whimsically fish-shaped, right down to tail, fins, mouth, and eyes.
11. Once a samurai in Bangkok's cutthroat business world, he now seemed as whimsically rooted to this lush spot as his fantastically sculptured trees.
12. What is more, most buyers of HP's machines are consumers, whose demands shift faster and more whimsically than those of corporate customers.
13. It's telling me plainly, 'You're not as young as you once were, '" said Anne whimsically.
14. But he was able to set up a file for a nonexistent student, whom he whimsically named God.
15. He moves through Texas like a tornado--wreaking havoc wherever he goes, but occasionally whimsically sparing a person.
16. Many cosmologists think that, in the extremely young universe,[sentencedict.com] there was a brief period of very rapid expansion ( whimsically called inflation).
17. Bryant, asked daily about last spring's meltdown, suggests, however whimsically , that it had its pluses ("It takes pressure sometimes to make a diamond").
18. One who transgresses the injunctions of the Vedic scriptures whimsically acting under the impulse of desire, never attains perfection, neither happiness nor the supreme goal.
More similar words: whimsical, basically, musically, physically, classically, intrinsically, classical music, musical, physical, classical, nonsensical, intrinsical, metaphysical, neoclassical, physical therapy, lackadaisical, comically, physical change, stoically, magically, logically, medically, typically, farcically, radically, ethically, cynically, heroically, physical science, physical capital.