Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Genome of Mosquito That Spreads West Nile Virus Sequenced.
2. Mosquitoes can also spread West Nile virus, dengue fever, yellow fever and other illnesses.
3. So the good news is, human illness from West Nile virus is rare in North America, even in areas where the virus has been reported.
4. Birds are the natural hosts of West Nile virus.
5. West Nile virus infection can cause West Nile fever and West Nile encephalitis. As an emerging infectious disease, it has been a threat to the global public health.
6. West Nile Virus (WNV) is a member of the flavivirus genus and belongs to the Japanese encephalitis antigenic complex of the family Flaviviridae.
7. West Nile virus can cause a fatal neurological disease in humans.
8. West Nile virus is mainly transmitted to people through the bites of infected mosquitoes.
9. The West Nile virus can be dangerous and debilitating.
10. West Nile Virus (WNV) can cause neurological disease and death in people. WNV is commonly found in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, North America and West Asia.
11. Recently, a similar test was introduced for the West Nile virus .
12. The West Nile virus continues to spread across the country, so do reports of human infections and deaths. CNN medical correspondent Rea Blakey joins us now with the very latest - Rea.
13. Treatment is supportive for patients with neuro-invasive West Nile virus, often involving hospitalization, intravenous fluids, respiratory support(sentencedict.com), and prevention of secondary infections.
14. West Nile virus (WNV) infection is an endemic disease caused by WNV that is maintained in a natural transmission cycle involving mosquito vectors and bird reservoir hosts.
15. However, West Nile virus can cause death in older or weak people.
16. In 1999 West Nile virus infected its first American, in New York.
17. "This is the first study to comprehensively look at a large population of infected persons to study the long-term effects of West Nile virus," Loeb said in a statement.
18. Untended pools, ponds, and Jacuzzis stagnate—and become breeding grounds for mosquitoes that could carry diseases such as West Nile Virus.
19. Objective To explore the role of retinoic acid-induced gene I signal pathways during West Nile virus infection in vitro .
20. It also attracts other species of mosquitoes that may transmit diseases such as West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, and Heartworm.
21. In addition to being uncomfortable, mosquito insect bites can cause illnesses which include several types of encephalitis, dengue and yellow fever, malaria, and West Nile virus.
22. Three of the cases they studied found that the rise of West Nile virus in the U.S. corresponded to decreases in bird population density.
23. Objective In order to develop the surveillance against the West Nile virus at frontier port in China, and prevent the spread of its virus into the country.
24. Well known examples of zoonotic diseases are Avian Flu, West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease.
25. Iraq also got samples of other deadly pathogens, including the West Nile virus.
26. Dengue is a relative of yellow fever, hepatitis C and the West Nile virus.
More similar words: virus, rotavirus, antivirus, arbovirus, parvovirus, adenovirus, retrovirus, rhinovirus, enterovirus, computer virus, paramyxovirus, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis a virus, epstein-barr virus, human papilloma virus, west virginia, human immunodeficiency virus, last night, st. nicholas, nile crocodile, virulent, virulence, virulently, fair use, antirust, anti-rust, nile, anile, penile, senile.