Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. To make sure the children are well-nourished, vitamin drops are usually recommended.
2. Ten years ago China had it all: a well-nourished workforce, vast reserves of paper money, a new swagger on the international stage.
3. But there everyone was happy and well-nourished.
4. A mind well-nourished is a mind well-established in dharma.
5. Methods Using a well-nourished enteral nutrition piglet model, we tested whether intravenous inorganic sulfate and methionine were fully excreted as sulfur in the urine.
6. Most worms are harmless, especially in well-nourished people[sentencedict.com], Dr. Weinstock said.
7. A well-nourished condition, thriving, prosperous, full, and complete.
8. However, data for well-nourished neonates born at term cannot necessarily be extrapolated to preterm or malnourished infants.
9. Poor nutrition causes hair loss. - Healthy, well-nourished people still lose their hair and taking nutritional supplements will not regrow hair.
10. If a percentage is used, it indicates the weight of the child expressed as a percentage of that of a well-nourished child of the same height as given in international reference tables.
11. For the school to flourish and thrive, just like a plant it needs to be placed in fertile and well-prepared soil, be strongly rooted and well-nourished and cared for.
12. In principle, one might assume that the consequences of eating GM food would be similar in California, Caracas and Calcutta, at least if all these populations are equally healthy and well-nourished.
13. We cannot recommend the use of vitamin and mineral supplements as a preventive measure, at least not in a well-nourished population.
14. That's because babies in the UK are likely to be well-nourished and healthy, and good treatment is quickly available when they get ill.
15. The miserable record of its social spending deprives firms of well-nourished, well-schooled workers, and saps the political will for reform.
16. I suspect that if the cops started hassling all the well-nourished bald guys with chin whiskers, I might soon find this tiresome.
More similar words: malnourished, malnourish, malnourishment, nourished, undernourished, nourish, nourishing, nourishment, undernourishment, well established, Dead men tell no tales, well-nigh, wellness, well nigh, turn out well, well enough, cherished, flourish, well-matched, well matched, shall not, till now, well-wisher, amateurish, flourishing, impoverished, embellished, All's well that ends well, Well begun is half done, appellate jurisdiction.