Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) How well off you are in old age is largely determined by race, sex, and marital status.
(3) The school's fairly well off for books these days.
(4) We're well off for storage space in the new flat.
(5) So was your father's side more well off?
(6) You seem to be well off for clothes.
(7) Some people don't know when they're well off .
(8) You don't know when you're well off.
(9) He's quite well off.
(10) His family is not very well off.
(11) We're well off for storage space in the new offices.
(12) The city is well off for parks and gardens.
(13) My grandparents were quite well off.
(14) The Stabler family, comfortably well off with their big house and servants, could have helped her if she had asked.
(15) Many peasants, particularly the less well off, still preferred the priest as a source of education.
(16) Besides all this, he would be well off for the first time in his life.
(17) Basque is so well off that it can worry about esoteric things as far as the language is concerned.
(18) She was well off, well educated, well connected, but she wasn't well.
(19) Chequers fishing well off the boats and around the lone tree.
(20) Lawren was therefore well off and able to indulge in his favourite pastime of painting.
(21) Oxenhall Church near Newent is well off the beaten track, but not it appears[sentence dictionary], to criminals.
(22) They are camel breeders and were once quite well off.
(23) Jack has just bought another new car; he must be very well off.
(24) Housing trusts help to provide houses for people who are not well off.
(25) You don't need to look for another job you're well off where you are.
(26) This will also be the year when Woopies - well off older people - get a tax break.
(27) Andrew Oxley, of Langbaurgh, said high inflation hit the less well off hardest.
(28) None the less, the music demands attention, and those in search of something rewarding but well off the beaten track and need not hesitate unduly.
(29) It's all relative, isn't it? Someone who is poor in this country might be considered well off in another.
(30) Except for a very few rich people, they are all financially much less well off than they were.
More similar words: sell off, smell of, dwell on, all of, all of a, call off, kill off, pull off, be full of, well, swell, dwell, as well, farewell, all of a sudden, well known, dweller, well-known, bill of lading, a hill of beans, bill of rights, dwelling, well-bred, well nigh, well-to-do, wellness, as well as, may as well, bill of attainder, hello.