Random good picture Not show
1. Charles Dickens was a well known.
2. He became well known for pandering to any man who needed a woman.
3. The actor is well known to us.
4. Gillespie is well known for his impish sense of humour.
5. It is well known for its lead mines.
6. His distaste for publicity of any sort is well known.
7. The writer's flamboyant lifestyle was well known.
8. His views on the subject were well known.
9. Her views on the subject are already well known.
10. Since that pianist was not very well known, his agent papered the house.
11. His proficiency as a surgeon is well known.
12. She's well known in theatrical circles.
13. Hubbard was well known for his work in the field of drug rehabilitation.
14. Now it is well known that the Earth's path round the sun is elliptical.
15. It is well known that he never gives interviews.
16. The restaurant is well known for its friendly atmosphere and excellent service.
17. His books are not well known.
18. Her talents are well known.
19. The murdered woman was well known in the area.
20. Their company is respected and well known in the trade.
21. He is well known for fair dealing.
22. She is well known for her advocacy of women's rights.
23. He was well known to all and sundry.
24. The connection between smoking and heart disease is well known.
25. He was well known for his fruity jokes.
26. The book is written by experts who are well known as researchers in the field.
27. It is well known that radiation can cause mutation.
28. The story is well known[sentencedict.com](sentencedict.com), but it certainly bears repeating .
29. The doctor's stance on the issue of abortion is well known.
30. The company has a distinctive logo that makes it well known.