Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Well fed, well bred.
(2) She was too well bred to show her disappointment.
(3) She was too well bred to want to hurt the little boy's feelings.
(4) Then we bought a lovely horse called Prince with much better breeding than the others.
(5) If the maharajah noticed he was too well bred to show it.
(6) The well bred contradict oth er people. The wise contra ? dict themselves.
(7) His children are well bred, whereas those of his sister are naughty.
(8) Just the Hesperides will be enough, Lizette thought, but was too well bred to say it out loud.
(9) Just the Hesperides will be enough, Lizette thought, but was too well bred to say it out loud. "Er, may I please have an apple?"
More similar words: well-bred, well-being, well-behaved, well behaved, well-mannered, bellboy, well, dwell, swell, spellbound, sell-by date, as well, well up, do well, farewell, well off, unwell, well-off, bred, dwell on, well known, well-known, dwelled, dweller, swelled, boswell, spellbinding, as well as, jeweller, well nigh.