Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) By comparing the pattern of welfarism microfinance with that of systemism microfinance, this paper reveals the systemism trend and successful experiences of international microfinance.
(2) Neither welfarism nor statism can transform the lives of the poor, and neither, it seems, can neo-liberalism.
(3) The idea of welfare state or welfarism has a long history in Britain.
(4) The Child welfarism system of England has frequent legislation and perfect development, which is called an example.
(5) Hayek made a distintion between socialism and welfarism.
(6) The paper analyzes how the deficiencies in our welfarism affect real estate market, nails down the role and function which the government plays in residential residence real estate.
(7) Since the second half of the 20th century, the school of welfarism set a new trend in which welfarists turned to the welfare issues and began to reflect the ultimate meaning of wealth to human beings.
(8) This is a dreadful comment on the past decade of welfarism.
(9) The PAP pointed to the "British disease" in warning Singaporeans about the slippery slope of state welfarism.
More similar words: welfare, welfare work, welfare state, public welfare, social welfare, welfare benefits, welfare economics, charisma, vulgarism, monetarism, plagiarism, militarism, secularism, voluntarism, charismatic, hypopituitarism, barbarism, belfast, self-aware, angel falls, self-assured, self-awareness, self-absorbed, self-analysis, self-assertive, self-abasement, self-addressed, self-appointed, self-assertion, michael faraday.