Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They weeded out useless books from library.
2. The second paragragh has been weeded out.
3. Most applicants get weeded out before the interview stage.
4. He weeded out the books he didn't want.
5. The roughs are weeded out until only the best remain.
6. The grass was mowed, the flower beds were weeded and edged.
7. When the savanna grass shouldered out cactus, they weeded fiercely.
8. She walked across the garden, over Carlo's weeded lawn, under the girders of the cedar.
9. The general weeded out poor commanders.
10. The teacher has weeded out the slow boys and put them in a lower class.
11. Mother weeded out the library because there were too many books.
12. He weeded out the books he no longer needed.
13. Yesterday, Mom weeded the entire garden.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Tom ought to have weeded out the duller articles from his book.
15. The mother and the eldest daughter weeded the ridges, passing before the others...A younger son, of twelve years, brought sea sand in a donkey's creels from a far corner of the field.
16. They weeded the wheat fields last Sunday.
17. He weeded out one by one the books he didn't want.
18. A crop can be sown, weeded, irrigated, and fertilized uniformly.
19. The worthless books should be weeded out from your library.
20. The old woman hoed and weeded with utmost care.
21. The mother and the second eldest daughter weeded the ridges, passing before the others.
22. I've weeded and hoed and picked cotton until I can't stand it another minute!
23. The worthless books in a library should be weeded out.
24. She went from place to place, and dug and weeded.
25. Women gathered at streams to wash clothes and gossip, and they weeded rice fields by hand.
26. Deceased family and friends are honored as their graves are cleaned, weeded, refurbished and painted by family and friends.
27. He chopped wood to make the fire, dug and weeded the little vegetable patch.
28. When plowing, I plowed deeply ; when weeding, I weeded throughout.
29. These references are not just inessential vestiges of the initially intersubjective character of language, capable of being weeded out by devising an artificially subjective language for sense data.
30. If a man is over 30 and single, there"s something wrong with him. It"s Darwinian. They"re being weeded out from propagating the species. What about us?We"re just choosey.