Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. These suits are designed to protect the wearer from cold shock as they enter the water.
3. The straps can be adjusted to suit the wearer.
4. Clothes, of course, say a lot about the wearer.
5. Saris are seen as a sign of the wearer being progressive.
6. Lydia Glasher writes that the wearer of these diamonds will be cursed by the wrong she did.
7. The structural invisibility enjoyed by the uniform wearer is a strange matter to experience.
8. Maker and wearer share a breathtaking expectation.
9. You show me a tweed-skirted twinset and pearl wearer, and I guarantee there's a scarlet bustier pulsating beneath.
10. It imparted to the wearer a kind of sacredness, which enabled her to amid all peril.
11. The wearer can draw a circle on his or her wrist and the device will project a digital clock face.
12. No one but the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.
13. In medieval times the sapphire was believed to offer protection to its wearer.
14. A coat must conform to the figure of the wearer.
15. Dress not only covers and decorates the body but instils in the wearer its own characteristic strengths and weaknesses.
16. Many manufacturers offer packs with adjustable harnesses, allowing the wearer to get the correct fit.
17. In one case, a market trader offered cheap sunglasses, claiming they protected the wearer from ultraviolet solar rays.
18. Vibration and pressure devices can be used to output information to the wearer.
19. Neither approached the tactical nous of cricket's most famous cravat wearer, Douglas Jardine.
20. Similarly, her consideration of wearing a crucifix as jewellery was linked to assumptions that individuals might ascribe to the wearer.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Each company sells clothes which have a clear identity allowing the wearer to convey a particular image to the outside world.
22. Unlike its plainer cousin, it will not bring shame to the wearer by wilting or drooping on the crucial day.
23. So, except during a few warm days in summer, a white coat would seem to put its wearer at a disadvantage.
24. These markers turn purple four hours ahead of menstruation, giving the wearer plenty of notice.
25. They were worn with one end thrown across the shoulder high under the chin, giving the wearer a conspiratorial air.
26. Beer goggles are fictitious eyeglasses which purportedly cause an inebriated wearer to see members of the opposite sex as more romantically attainable or physically attractive than they actually are.
27. These boots change shape depending on the speed and motion of the wearer.
28. As tight as a corset, the new speed suits make the wearer sleeker and more streamlined.
29. The study verified when the single water-repellent area rate of the fabric was 40%, the thermo-humid of the fabric and the perception of comfort of the wearer are better.
30. Its ripcord can be attached to heavy furniture or a special hook so that the parachute opens automatically after its wearer jumps out a window.
More similar words: wear and tear, shearer, nearer, bearer, clearer, wear, swear, weary, pallbearer, wear to, wear on, outwear, wear out, wear off, swear at, wearing, swear on, swear to, wearily, swear off, weary of, forswear, wearied, swear in, wear away, wear down, torchbearer, outerwear, wearable, knitwear.