Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.
16. The more we do, the more we can do; the more busy we are, the more leisure we have. William Hazlitt
21. We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
22. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
24. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
26. The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
28. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.