Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He took out the waxen figure which also contained straw and fat from a hanged man.
2. A wax figure of Michael Jackson will be unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood, with an afternoon of activities planned to welcome the likeness of the late pop superstar.
3. a small wax figure of the god Duamutef.
4. A wax figure representing a Neanderthal man on display at a museum.
5. Inside every mummy there is a small wax figure.
6. This is the wax figure of Jackie Chan.
7. The first Chinese wax figure appeared in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London is a wax statue of Lin Zexu.
8. Photographers take photos of the lifesize wax figure of Yao Ming, the most popular basketball player in both China and the United States.
9. I feared enormous crowds at Chawton paying hefty admission fees to file past animated wax figures.
10. No, Obama hasn't taken over the Oval Office early. You're looking at a wax figure of the soon-to-be president that was unveiled in Germany.
11. But the infant will hold her place(3) in Hollywood history as the very first infant(4) wax figure at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in New York City.
12. A wax work model of Prince William is kissed by visitor Jenny Reveley from Bournemouth, England,(Sentencedict.com) as the wax figure is unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London Wednesday.
13. On loan from Madame Tussauds Shanghai for six months, Yao's wax figure made its debut in Madame Tussauds, New York.
14. Madame Tussauds, a famous wax museum headquartered in London, unveiled the wax figure of Olympian and Houston Rockets' seven-time all-star Yao Ming in New York on Monday.
15. I thought to myself, if I was a movie star, having a wax figure proves I have made an impact in the generation's pop culture.
16. They also found something which the X - ray plate did not show: a small wax figure of the god Duamutef.
17. They also found something which the X-ray plates did not show: a small wax figure of the god Duamutef.
18. But the infant will hold her place in Hollywood history as the very first infant wax figure at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in New York City.
More similar words: figure, figure out, figure in, disfigure, prefigure, configure, figurative, configuration, transfiguration, wax, index finger, waxing, fig, guru, fight, augur, effigy, yogurt, augury, gurgle, figment, fighter, dig up, ziggurat, iguana, inaugural, fatigue, prizefight, inaugurate, intrigue.