Random good picture Not show
1. Radio One has broadcast on this wavelength for years.
2. The authorities were unable to jam this wavelength.
3. I don't know which wavelength the station is on - is it on long wave?
4. Dad is just on a different wavelength from me.
5. She found the wavelength of their broadcasts, and left the radio tuned to their station.Sentencedict
6. For example red light has a longer wavelength than green, and green than blue.
7. Both instruments have automatic setting of wavelength, bandwidth and gas flows, video displays, disk storage and full alpha-numeric keyboard.
8. These cells are tuned to a particular wavelength and will only respond when that wavelength alone is present.
9. The UV-975 variable wavelength detector has a tapered flow cell giving reduced refractive index effects.
10. When a complementary wavelength is used the response to the small spot only occurs at the offset of the stimulus.
11. McClair clearly on the same wavelength, swept on to a perfect forward pass and shot narrowly wide.
12. A powerful UV/Vis monochromator based detector allows wavelength selection by the turn of a dial and allows very low detection limits.
13. These cells will convey information about wavelength boundaries that could be used to compute true colour.
14. Here is the wavelength and is the angular frequency of the wave.
15. Red has the longest wavelength of visible light, and violet the shortest.
16. I can't seem to get on with him - we're just not on the same wavelength.
17. It's great to work with people who are on the same wavelength.
18. On the subject of marriage, Judith and I are on the same wavelength.
19. We work together but we aren't really on the same wavelength.
20. These X rays and gamma rays are like waves of light, but with a much shorter wavelength.
21. In face-to-face meetings all the visual signals are a great aid to getting on the same wavelength with some one.
22. Unfortunately it is more difficult to make light sources and light receptors that work at this longer wavelength.
23. The amount of light scattered depends on the size and shape of the particles and on the wavelength of the incident light.
24. Left A fifth-order residual gravity map has been enhanced by the removal of the regional field to accentuate short wavelength anomalies.
25. There are times you get the impression Bulls coach Phil Jackson is tuned into some cosmic wavelength that only he can sense.
26. Radio waves are electromagnetic waves with a very long wavelength, measurable in metres.
27. The pickup's stylus must faithfully track undulations which are smaller than the wavelength of light.
28. The radiation, which comes From the arc in the mercury vapour, is mainly ultraviolet with a wavelength of 253-7 nanometres.
29. A spectrograph measures how bright a star is at any given wavelength.
30. The cavity magnetron was simple, rugged and cheap, and produced short wavelength radio waves - microwaves.
More similar words: length, lengthy, at length, lengthways, arm's length, strength, strengthen, traveler, traveled, electromagnetic wave, wave, seeing that, waver, wavering, unwavering, living thing, avenge, challenge, scavenge, challenged, navel, travel, scavenging, unravel, gravely, helen, relent, travelled, disheveled, travel agency.