Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The understanding of electromagnetic radiation underwent particle theory, wave theory, wave - particle theory.
(2) Two ways of analyzing optical waveguide that are wave theory and optical ray theory are formulated.
(3) Based on the wave theory, finite element theory and combustion of combustion pressure oscillation in D.
(4) According wave theory and the geological condition, Huimin Depression was divided into four wave units.
(5) Do you agree to the wave theory of light?
(6) A spin wave theory of nematic liquid crystals was proposed in this paper.
(7) Structures, cutting mechanism and stress wave theory of the tunneller a re presented and analyzed.
(8) Wave theory fails to fit the facts.
(9) Wave theory is an theory about the change of stock price in stock circle.
(10) In fact, Vocationalcareer also obeys the law about wave theory.
(11) Cnoidal wave theory can describe the nearshore wave characters preferably.
(12) When photons are described by double - wave theory, they become quantum particles with localization.
(13) The process of sound transmission, Travelling wave theory.
(14) The test simple introduce the stress wave theory and Its usage on a pile integrity test.
(15) A new model for shallow wave simulation was proposed based on small amplitude wave theory.
(16) Meantime, the diffraction efficiency of the BSG is discussed based on rigorous coupled - wave theory.
(17) Accompanied by the rising of high - speed ship, the typical linear wave theory gets new application.
(18) A new model for shallow ocean wave simulation was proposed based on small amplitude wave theory.
(19) The field dlstributions in open resonators are studied by means of Gaussianbeam - wave theory.
(20) Then the polarization effect of incident wave was analyzed with coupled wave theory.
More similar words: theory, m-theory, wave train, in theory, germ theory, cell theory, color theory, domino theory, string theory, atomic theory, big bang theory, quantum theory, kinetic theory, electron theory, political theory, scientific theory, theory of evolution, pave the way for, pave the way to, theory of relativity, labor theory of value, have the floor, have the blues, plate tectonic theory, have the best of, quantification theory, quantity theory of money, have the makings of, have the last laugh, have the advantage of.