Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The experimental farm is near the waterpower station.
2. In the 19 th century waterpower was widely utilized to generate electricity.
3. Waterpower international seminar held two successfully 1998 at was being mixed 1996 early or late.
4. The joint operation and united management of cascade waterpower stations in Mudanjiang river are imperative.
5. Of particular feature of waterpower and deep penetration perforation manner makes it popular in oilfield.
6. Rich in waterpower resources, with annual rainfall of 1995.6 millimeters.
7. We should exploit more mines and waterpower.
8. After the waterpower calculation of the system, the feasibility of the system is validated.
9. The selection of the water pump is done according to the waterpower loss.
10. The condition of hydrological geology is relatively complexity and the contact of waterpower karst mine area.
11. This paper discusses work principle of the valve giving an alarm by waterpower and its application.
12. The main rivers are Delin River , Marty River,[sentencedict.com/waterpower.html] rosa so rich in waterpower resources.
13. The thesis studies the position salary system design of waterpower enterprises.
More similar words: water power, superpower, overpower, power point, overpowering, power politics, nuclear power plant, water polo, water pollution, air power, solar power, flowerpot, power play, power plant, nuclear power, power rate, electric power plant, purchasing power parity, hydroelectric power plant, legitimate power, interpolate, water pump, water pipe, interpolated, water-proof, water proof, waterproof, water plant, water pistol, waterproofed.