Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The experimental farm is near the waterpower station.
2. In the 19 th century waterpower was widely utilized to generate electricity.
3. It was then that a friend who was also a water-power enthusiast suggested a compressor.
4. At Wanlockhead, to the south, the Straitsteps mine remains include a primitive water-powered beam engine for draining the mine.
5. The water-power age produced hamlets, at the most small villages, gathered around a new mill.
6. Waterpower could be used to drive machinery, but few contemplated converting it into electricity.
7. He had begun building a water-powered factory and consolidating his landed estate by purchase.
8. Water-powered fulling mills were not new; indeed they go back at least as far as the thirteenth century.
9. Waterpower international seminar held two successfully 1998 at was being mixed 1996 early or late.
10. With the development of waterpower resources,(sentencedict.com/waterpower.html) the dimension of runner blade of Kaplan turbine is getting larger and larger.
11. Results of this thesis provide guiding significance to waterpower design of impeller of the low specific speed centrifugal pump.
12. The joint operation and united management of cascade waterpower stations in Mudanjiang river are imperative.
13. Of particular feature of waterpower and deep penetration perforation manner makes it popular in oilfield.
14. Rich in waterpower resources, with annual rainfall of 1995.6 millimeters.
15. We should exploit more mines and waterpower.
16. After the waterpower calculation of the system, the feasibility of the system is validated.
17. Scientific centrosphere calculates what waterpower factory offers to accumulate is the requirement that scroll of project of implementation water and electricity develops.
18. The selection of the water pump is done according to the waterpower loss.
19. The condition of hydrological geology is relatively complexity and the contact of waterpower karst mine area.
20. This paper discusses work principle of the valve giving an alarm by waterpower and its application.
21. Heyuan, with a good name of "Treasure-house of East Guangdong ", possesses plenty of waterpower, mountainous fields and mineral resources with a vast developing prospective.
22. The edge area of Qinghai-Tibet Platean in Southwestern of China is famous for its abundant waterpower and will be an engineering construction center, .
23. The main rivers are Delin River , Marty River, rosa so rich in waterpower resources.
24. The thesis studies the position salary system design of waterpower enterprises.
More similar words: water power, superpower, overpower, power point, overpowering, power politics, nuclear power plant, water polo, water pollution, air power, solar power, flowerpot, power play, power plant, nuclear power, power rate, electric power plant, purchasing power parity, hydroelectric power plant, legitimate power, interpolate, water pump, water pipe, interpolated, water-proof, water proof, waterproof, water plant, water pistol, waterproofed.