Random good picture Not show
(1) There's a burst water main in Quarry Road.
(2) We were flooded out by a burst water main.
(3) The severe cold caused a water main to burst and flood the street.
(4) Water from the broken water main cascaded into a subway station. Sentencedict.com
(5) A water main froze and broke in the neighborhood, and the streets have been flooded for two days.
(6) A broken water main flooded the building's garage.
(7) Building London's ring water main is not a job for the fainthearted.
(8) The workman's tool burst the water main and water spurted out all over the street.
(9) On this particular job, I was digging a water main with four other guys.
(10) A water main burst and the entire apartment was flooded.
(11) A water main burst and the street was flooded.
(12) They tapped the water main to supply the new residential quarters.
(13) They tapped the water main to supply the new workers'residential quarters.
(14) The pressure maintained in the water main is two kilogram per square centimeter.
(15) Xing Rong investment drainage water main city infrastructure investment and financing,(sentencedict.com) construction and operational management.
(16) Must have a water main and backup work.
(17) Half the village were flooded out a water main.
(18) Half the village were flooded out by a burst water main.
(19) The street was filled with water, presumably from a water main that burst.
(20) Last night, Arapaho Avenue near the Pine Street intersection was under water as a water main burst in that area.
(21) Global brand of tunnel boring machines used in the construction of metro, railway, road, sewer, water main, penstock, mine access, high voltage cable and telecommunications tunnels.
More similar words: waterman, watermark, water mill, watermelon, rainwater, rain water, water fountain, mermaid, chambermaid, water heater, pro forma invoice, quartermaster, aerated water, water gate, watergate, water filter, watergate scandal, carbonated water, letterman, aftermath, termagant, territorial waters, permanganate, countermand, termagancy, counterman, intermarry, international waters, water, permanent state.