Random good picture Not show
1. After forest fire, the ability to regulate the water circulation of forest was reduced, and the changes in streamflow depended on the precipitation even more.
2. Modern papermaking is a water circulation process.
3. With the water circulation system, the whole building was appended with vitality.
4. The large - scale water circulation pump house of an electric power plant was constructed on a deep under-consolidated flowing plastic soft clay.
5. Immersion coolers with chilled water circulation are often used for churn milk.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. Relief and water circulation have an influence on the displacement of anomalies.
7. Scope: Cainuan Lu small household water circulation system, applied to high water hardness.
8. Oceans were rapidly warming and acidifying, water circulation was being altered and dead zones within the ocean depths were expanding, said the report.
9. The water curtain keepstheawayproductAnd the water circulation system ensures the spraying stably and long.
10. In this paper, a water circulation system in an ecological residence quarter is discussed.
11. Its products mainly cover oil circulation temperature controller water circulation temperature controller refrigerator oil heater and water heater.
12. The water circulation system.
13. The hot water circulation system.
14. An extra water pump in the form of an internal power sponge filter will be necessary for good water circulation.
15. Based on the monostable circuit, using the IC NE555(sentencedict.com), a kind of hot water circulation automatic heat preservation system was designed.
16. The half-caste engineer begged and pleaded to stop the engine for half an hour in order to cool it and attend to the water circulation.
17. The unity between the system of water industry and the system of water circulation is discussed.
18. The water resources system of basin is the complex system of human and natural water circulation, and dual complex character becomes the intrinsic property of water circulation.
19. The distribution loop is equipped with two centrifugal pumps assembled in stand-by system, for purified water circulation.
20. In this thesis, fault detection, alarm and alarm in advance in water level system of water circulation system in bolter are studied.
21. The oxybiontic bacterium further decomposes the rubbish contained with nitrogen water circulation into nitrate.
22. It has a very strong ability of holding and absorbing water, especially the epiphytic bryophyte can intercept a great deal of rain, and its function in water circulation is very obvious.
More similar words: air circulation, circulation, in circulation, recirculation, systemic circulation, currency in circulation, pulmonary circulation, circulate, recirculate, circulative, circulating, circulator, circulatory, circular letter, circulatory system, circular, circulant, circularly, circular saw, circularize, circularity, circular flow, semicircular, circular file, circumnavigation, water conservation, semicircular canal, osculation, peculation, speculation.