Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I don't want to watch television. I'll be in the other room .
2. In the evenings I like to relax and watch television .
3. I need glasses when I watch television.
4. I often watch television in the evening.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. We stay in almost every night and watch television.
6. She settled down in an armchair to watch television.
7. They stay in and watch television every night .
8. He settled back in his chair to watch television.
9. They seldom watch television these days.
10. My children would watch television all day long, but I ration it.
11. Do you often watch television?
12. You said we could watch television when we've finished our homework.
13. We don't do much in the evenings except watch television.
14. Can you watch television without getting a stiff neck?
15. Mom won't let me watch television till all my homework's done.
16. All I could do was watch television.
17. I would lie on this and watch television.
18. When children get together(sentencedict.com), they watch television or play together.
19. They can read, watch television, or snack while they are exposed to the light.
20. You can watch television news programs from now until doomsday and never come across any statement about Manny Freebus.
21. I do my homework and then watch television.
22. I didn't listen to music or watch television.
23. It eliminates your den if your children watch television there or if you watch television there for your own enjoyment.
24. Please clear off the dinner things and then you can watch television.
25. Eventually she moved the phone into the hall and made herself watch television, though she hardly knew what she was watching.
26. I was lucky enough to grow up in a house where staying inside to watch television was not an option.
27. If there is not a Disco I will stay home and watch television.
28. But she loves to read and would rather listen to the radio than watch television.
29. She went into the living room and flopped on to the sofa to watch television.
30. Beach says her generation, however, would rather visit with friends, play sports and watch television.
More similar words: television, television set, television show, cable television, television camera, television screen, televise, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionism, revisionist, patch test, watchtower, watch the clock, vision, visional, division, envision, supervision, envisioned, provision, visionary, divisional, provisions, subdivision, envisioning, color vision, night vision, provisional.