Random good picture Not show
1) It gives tips on clothing, diet, warming-up and down and how to deal with injury.
2) The physical sessions included warming-up, periods pedalling on an exercise cycle, free-standing exercises, stretching and relaxation.
3) In ball game lessons, warming-up activities play an important role in fulfilling the tasks of the lesson successfully.
4) Taking the training methods of pliable and tough warming-up for example, the article states the necessity of proper preparatory activities.
5) I can hear her warming-up,(http://sentencedict.com/warming-up.html) bellowing like a siren through the scales.
6) The energy shortage, global climate warming-up and the heavy demand on power and gas all have strengthened people's development and utilization of solar energy.
7) Whether warming-up exercises are successful or not decides the good or bad effect of physical education teaching and training.
8) Warming-up is an indispensably important link of boy football selective course in colleges and universities.
9) The warming-up exercise is an important part in the sports teaching, it plays an important role in enhancing sports teaching quality.
10) Pregame warming-up practice on shooting! It does help.
11) Warming-up is important and safety is vital.
12) Inadequate warming-up, partial overloading and breach of rules are main reasons for injury.
13) Taking corresponding measures according to investigation and analysis of students' warming-up status and to help students'to take the habit that always doing warming-up before exercise.
14) The runners have been in their lanes. They are doing warming-up exercises.
15) Yan purple arrived at the athletic field early, and completed the warming-up exercise, was not stops waited.
16) Gasoline engine is effective when heavy burden falls, derv engine is not effective when engine warming-up condition.
17) The reasons for sports injury are often the combination of many factors, and the main factors consist of lack of warming-up, poor body function, and unreasonable application of tactics.
18) The sprinters are in their lanes now. They are doing up some warming-up exercises.
19) And the four major factors results in injury are insufficient warming-up, large local load, body fatigue and violating the rules in race.
20) Explain further only pay attention to these problems, then can develop the meaning of warming-up exercise fully.
21) Specifying a sizable number of initial agents, while not necessary, can accelerate the warming-up period.
More similar words: warming, swarming, housewarming, heartwarming, heart-warming, global warming, greenhouse warming, swarm into, summing up, farming, arming, alarming, charming, farming area, disarming, alarmingly, charmingly, mixed farming, dairy farming, truck farming, prince charming, subsistence farming, arm in arm, warmish, bringing up, sing up, ring up, bring up, tying up, using up.