Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. White conned his way into a job as a ware-houseman with Dutch airline, KLM.
2. He was challenged by the warehouseman but he assured him that he was going to pay for the goods.
3. When he was challenged by the warehouseman, he assured him that he was going to pay for the goods.
4. Dockers and warehousemen were trying to drown the fire with what were effectively thimble-fulls of water.
5. For example, he ensures that the investment in the new warehouse is matched by an investment in warehousemen.
6. You return in the fall and the warehouseman says, "Gee, sorry, sir, but I've had business setbacks in the last few months, and I am not able to pay you the debt (the chair) that I owe you."
7. You would be properly indignant, for you do not regard placing the chair in a warehouse as some sort of "credit" or "loan" to the warehouseman .
8. As for me, I don't drink, but I used to work for the Ben Perlow Liquor Company as a liquor truck helper and as a warehouseman.
9. If a banker has more room for fraud than a grain warehouseman, it should be clear that the consequences of his counterfeiting are far more destructive.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
10. " Would you shrug your shoulders, and write the whole thing off as a "bad debt, " as an unwise entrepreneurial decision on the part of the warehouseman ?
11. The shipment which is verified to conform with the manifest by warehouseman and eligible in random inspection which is carried out by QC can be unloaded to storage.
More similar words: warehouse, warehousing, software house, houseman, rehouse, whorehouse, firehouse, store house, storehouse, treasure house, housemate, housemaid, housemaster, alehouse, household, house-hold, tree house, move house, gatehouse, on the house, safe house, norseman, baseman, wise man, movie house, white house, householder, semantic, horseman, mouse mat.