Random good picture Not show
1. Governor Caperton has the largest campaign war chest.
2. The government's huge war chest could be used to improve transport in time for the election.
3. The dairymen accumulated a war chest of $ 1 million, and spread half of it in congressional elections.
4. It has a war chest of $ 40 million to spend each year on advertising.
5. And he still has a war chest of $ 263, 417.
6. Martin's campaign war chest enjoys strong support from industry, including mine managers and safety officers.
7. Clinton has a full war chest and no Democratic opponent to worry about.
8. In addition to outright acquisitions, the war chest could also fund licensing agreements.
9. We need a war chest from a source that can't be traced.
10. His initial war chest of $ 100 came from his brother Tom's earnings delivering pizzas.
11. The organization has collected $ 100(Sentencedict),000 war chest for its candidate.
12. When the war chest gaveot, the candidate dropped out of the race.
13. Discusses enterprise fund raising war chest, is the business finance basic function.
14. Dollars had been steadily flooding into the British war chest.
15. Lockyer is better known statewide and commands a heftier campaign war chest than Calderon.
16. Much of that money already was in the Clinton-Gore war chest.
17. The example of Phil Gramm, who had a large war chest but could not move voters, buttressed his argument.
18. On TV, a news reporter states that the Vice President has the largest campaign war chest in history and is therefore the odds-on favorite to win her party's nomination.
More similar words: researcher, chest, march, starch, anarchy, research, monarchy, oligarchy, architect, patriarch, catches, patriarchy, in search of, architecture, these, thesis, porch, church, arcane, purchase, parcel, a far cry, merchant, all the same, hesitant, on the spot, on the side, the same as, hesitate, carcass.