Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He sat in a dim corner of the waiting-room.
2. He absent-mindedly perused the notices on the waiting-room wall.
3. We waited in a gloomy waiting-room.
4. It was hot in the waiting-room, so I unfastened my coat.
5. Its 200-foot-long waiting-room was surmounted by an arched gallery and a magnificently arcaded clerestory.
6. She remembered in the dentist's waiting-room her frisson of fear.
7. She had to sit in the waiting-room, on a slippery horsehair sofa, while it was going on.
8. At the moment when Pierre went into the waiting-room, a courier from the army was just coming out from an interview with the count.
9. How long have you been waiting in this waiting-room?
10. The waiting-room was gloomy, of course, and it smelled badly.
11. An Indian came into the waiting-room and walked quickly into the doctor's room.
12. THE GREY-HAIRED VALET was sitting in the waiting-room dozing and listening to the prince's snoring in his immense study.
13. This is a doctor's waiting-room in a hospital.
14. Cut your waiting-room time by booking the first appointment of the day, before the doctor falls behind schedule.
15. We sat in the station's waiting-room until evening.
16. I was shown into the waiting-room which, as I had expected, was full.
17. Sorry. There"s no smoking in the waiting-room."
18. The porter ushered us into the waiting-room.
19. The greeting stage includes greeting everyone courteously, using waiting-room smarts , using your time wisely, and a lying proper protocol when meeting the interviewer. ?
20. He had a vision of Cheryl, slumped on a plastic chair in the waiting-room.
21. Roland felt wakeful and misplaced, as though he was in an art gallery or a surgeon's waiting-room.
22. Also, supplied with the information system are guides to collating local information and to reordering waiting-room leaflets.
23. It had a single curved platform and a handsome waiting-room, and provided access from the railway to the royal yacht.
24. Barry's Mum got up from the desk as they went into the waiting-room, and put her coat on.
25. She was never as strict as his Dad and she didn't like him getting in the way in the waiting-room.
26. The housekeeper showed them into an antechamber bleak as a dentist's waiting-room.sentencedict.com
27. He made such noisy protestations that his nervous owner fled back into the waiting-room.
28. For two days the children camped out in the hospital waiting-room as their father clung on to life.
29. Elsewhere the stations consisted of the usual combination of waiting-room, baggage room, office, and telegraph-operator's room.
30. "You wait here, " he said to Carrie, when they reached the waiting-room, "while I get the tickets. "
More similar words: waiting room, sitting room, operating room, living room, dining room, dining-room, waiting, drawing room, standing room, awaiting, sleeping room, dressing room, adjoining room, waiting area, waiting game, waiting line, waiting list, waiting time, waiting period, strongroom, grooming, baiting, groom, groomed, groomsman, bridegroom, well-groomed, ingrown, in-group, ring road.