Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He absent-mindedly perused the notices on the waiting-room wall.
2. At the moment when Pierre went into the waiting-room, a courier from the army was just coming out from an interview with the count.
3. How long have you been waiting in this waiting-room?
4. The waiting-room was gloomy, of course, and it smelled badly.
5. An Indian came into the waiting-room and walked quickly into the doctor's room.
6. THE GREY-HAIRED VALET was sitting in the waiting-room dozing and listening to the prince's snoring in his immense study.
7. This is a doctor's waiting-room in a hospital.
8. Cut your waiting-room time by booking the first appointment of the day, before the doctor falls behind schedule.
9. We sat in the station's waiting-room until evening.
10. I was shown into the waiting-room which, as I had expected, was full.
11. Sorry. There"s no smoking in the waiting-room."
12. The porter ushered us into the waiting-room.sentencedict.com
13. The greeting stage includes greeting everyone courteously, using waiting-room smarts , using your time wisely, and a lying proper protocol when meeting the interviewer. ?
14. They are waiting for the train in the waiting-room.
15. That's all right. Take a rest in the waiting-room.
16. The waiting-room at the airport was airy and spacious.
17. He lay quietly in the waiting-room for an hour.
18. A man sitting in the waiting-room wanted to see the doctor.
19. And please don't smoke in the waiting-room.
20. "You wait here, " he said to Carrie, when they reached the waiting-room, "while I get the tickets. "
More similar words: waiting room, sitting room, operating room, living room, dining room, dining-room, waiting, drawing room, standing room, awaiting, sleeping room, dressing room, adjoining room, waiting area, waiting game, waiting line, waiting list, waiting time, waiting period, strongroom, grooming, baiting, groom, groomed, groomsman, bridegroom, well-groomed, ingrown, in-group, ring road.