Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Mark accepted this and used the waiting period to improve relationships and hone his skills.
2. During the waiting period that person may fade from the scene.
3. A five-day waiting period is required to purchase a handgun.
4. It eliminates the one-year waiting period for federal employees.
5. California requires a 15-day waiting period and a background check on all purchasers, even on sales between private parties.
6. Myth 2. Singleness is a waiting period.
7. There were formalities: the five-day waiting period and an appearance in person at the wedding license bureau.
8. How long is the waiting period?
9. Important Instruction before download to avoid the waiting period and enjoy the fastest speed.
10. Instead, walk away and give yourself a mandatory waiting period.
11. Have I violated some proscribed waiting period?
12. Will my children receive their allowance during this waiting period?
13. Since it cannot be retrieved in the specified waiting period, a pop-up window informs the user about the background processing.
14. Abolish the waiting period for RMB licences.
15. The other shelters reported waiting lists with two to 54 people, and a waiting period of up to a month long.
16. Another would be a regulation that requires banks to enforce a 30-day waiting period for withdrawals of pass-book deposits.
17. The most frustrating aspect of this preparatory phase is the waiting period before the attack is triggered.
18. No doubt members would calculate whether it was to their advantage to have the waiting period reduced to 12 months.
19. Among its safeguards(sentencedict.com), the measure calls for a 15-day waiting period between required oral and written requests.
20. The formal notice announcing the event, which will be held on Dec 21 after a mandatory 15-day waiting period, was put on public display at Maidenhead Town Hall in Berkshire.
21. The right to benefit may be made conditional upon the completion of a qualifying period and of a waiting period of a days to be counted from the beginning of the incapacity.
22. The expense of being early is much greater when the waiting period is longer.
23. But on Sunday, more than 60 judges have volunteered to be available to hold on-the-spot hearings to waive the 24-hour waiting period, so couples can wed right away, the city said.
24. To solve the problem of ceaselessly switching, two methods are proposed: hysteretic switch and waiting period.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Yet in the country where this story took place, a forty - five - minute waiting period was not unusual.
26. Drossart and his team at IMG weren't idle during the cold-shoulder waiting period.
More similar words: waiting, awaiting, waiting room, waiting list, periodontitis, period, periodic, time period, periodical, grace period, periodontal, periodic law, final period, periodicity, periodically, periodontium, latent period, periodic table, latency period, periodization, neonatal period, discount period, periodic inventory, reconstruction period, watering pot, heating pad, melting pot, melting point, printing press, starting point.