1. Generally the commonest small wader of the shore, very variable in size, northern breeding birds larger than southern ones.
2. The only small short-billed wader looking black and white both at rest and in flight; legs orange.
3. A large black and white wader, mantle and wing-tips grey in immature.
4. In summer the only all-dark wader with a wedge-shaped white rump.
5. Other birds we saw around Nesseby included dunlin, familiar enough to me as a breeding wader of the Shetland hills.
6. The new shop has been doing a brisk trade in cut - price wader.
7. This was , until a few years ago, a wonderful wetland,[Sentencedict] teeming with wader and wildfowl.
8. The hand line may be a useful aid even if the wader is belayed as below.
9. Those were slow, silent, often turbid; flowing over beds of mud into which the incautious wader might sink and vanish unawares.
10. That has dire consequences not only for fishermen but for seabirds and rare wader too.
11. Thank you for recording the details of the flagged wader that was recently sighted.
12. The variation of landscape heterogeneity is the main factor to change the structure of wader communities.
More similar words: wade, header, reader, grader, leader, trader, leaders, invader, crusader, spreader, lay reader, leadership, readership, mind reader, intradermal, camaraderie, floor leader, cheerleader, proofreader, double-header, minority leader, shoulder blade, majority leader, federal trade commission, wad, wadi, wads, nowaday, wading, waddle.