Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bloody siege of the ranch complex in Waco has already left at least six police and cult members dead.
2. Since Waco, agents have received so many threats that the bureau has established a computer database to track and analyze them.
3. Waco, though the timing was unfortunate, was just a blip on the dial.
4. He often towed it to Lake Whitney, near Waco.
5. Then an observer in nearby Mineola saw the Waco dive at a house and pull up just before crashing into its roof.
6. Federal agents besieged the compound in Waco in 1993.
7. He was at his ranch near Waco when the vice-president's statement came.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. What rouses its wrath is the belief that Waco revealed the ruthlessness ofthe federal government when liberals are confronted with armed opponents.
9. The day Waco exploded, senior White House staffers congregated in the office of Mark Gearan, the deputy chief of staff, to take up what one called "the trainwreck problem."
10. And you don't have to be from Waco to know that when the Pentagon makes crooks rich and doesn't make America strong, that it's a bum deal.
11. In tow were American Waco and British Hamilcar gliders filled with soldiers or equipment.
12. A city of central Texas west of Waco . It is an industrial center in an agricultural region.
13. A city of central Texas west of Waco. It is an industrial center in an agricultural region. Population, 18, 387.
14. This spring, Waco, TX-based Easy Gardener began "fertilizing" sales of its popular Jobe 's? brand of outdoor products through new packaging.
15. Then the Bushes would be flying to Waco, Texas, on their way to their 650-hectare ranch in nearby Crawford.
16. The joys of growing up in Waco, Texas, during the Eisenhower era are remembered by Jack (Sean Penn), an architect trapped in a world of greed and glass skyscrapers that he probably helped to build.
17. Thousands of Common Grackles fly over downtown Waco and the Alico Building after sunset in Texas.
18. In brief Constable reckons it will have the first UK-published book on the Waco disaster.
19. Something of the sort is being tried again at Waco.
20. I take it personally, as I suspect Nethaway, senior editor of the Waco Tribune-Herald, intended it.
21. This anti-government group was founded in 1993 after the standoff in Waco, Texas.
22. But we couldn't, and finally admitted defeat on April 21, two days after Waco.
23. Lisa Block, a spokeswoman for the Texas State Police, said troopers were flooded with calls around the same time from McLennan County, which includes Waco, and Kaufman County, southeast of Dallas.
24. Some 80 members of the Branch Davidian sect died in a 1993 siege in Waco, Texas, after a 51-day stand-off with federal agents ended in a fire.
25. The contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville .
26. FORT HOOD is one of the largest army bases in America, sprawling over more than 300 square miles (some 780 square kilometres) of nondescript central Texas grassland between Austin and Waco.
27. The shootings took place about 30 minutes before a scheduled graduation event involving universities located on the base, 50 miles south of Waco.
28. "History will record today's judgment as an important achievement on the path to a free and just and unified society," President Bush said in a statement released in Waco, Texas, the same day.
29. By the time I finally talked to the press about Waco, Reno was being praised and I was being criticized for letting her take the fall.
30. It covers an area of 340 square miles near Killeen, some 50 miles from Waco, Texas.