Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This Policy shall be voidable misrepresentation , misdescription or non - disclosure in any material particular.
2. For the void contract or voidable contract, the possible remedies include restitution and paying tor the damages.
3. This Policy shall be voidable in the event of misrepresentation, misdescription or non-disclosure in any material particular.
4. The common law principles in relation to voidable contracts have been modified by statues.
5. A voidable contract is one in which one or more parties have the power to end the contract.
6. How to provide void marriage and voidable marriage in marriage law?
7. This Policy shall be voidable in the event of misrepresentation , misdescription or non-disclosure made by the Insured or his representative in any material particular in respect of this insurance.
8. A voidable contract is one that a party will be entitled to rescind.sentence dictionary
9. A contract made with a minor that is not for necessaries nor a beneficial contract of service may be voidable.
10. This contradiction can be solved and the parties can be protected better when such contract is provided as voidable contract.
11. Even though the mis - statement is unintentional, the underwriter will still be deceived and the policy voidable.
12. The foregoing shall include , by way of example and not by way of limitation , all rights to recover preferences voidable under Title 11 of the United States Code.
13. However, they are different in forms of marriage, legal age for marriage, disqualifying diseases for marriage and definition of consanguineous marriage, void marriage and voidable marriage.
More similar words: avoidable, unavoidable, unavoidably, formidable, dividable, avoidance, foldable, readable, biddable, laudable, bendable, expandable, affordable, amendable, degradable, extendable, unreadable, dependable, refundable, commendable, expendable, persuadable, recommendable, non-refundable, understandable, willing and able, biodegradable, void, avoid, devoid.