Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are vital statistics if you want an accurate estimate of how much you have left over.
2. The vital statistics: 271 pages, $ 22. 95, Masters Press.
3. Managers need information on population size and characteristics, vital statistics, finances, personnel and facilities.
4. Often they put the most vital statistics on big boards out in front of the unit, for the competition to see.
5. Vital statistics : Statistics concerning the important events in human life, as births, deaths, marriages, and migrations.
6. Why don't they put those vital statistics on their resumes?
7. What are the ? ? vital statistics ? ? of the MINI?
8. Vital statistics are the basic or derived data regarding vital events.
9. Other vital statistics submitted to judges include charges and time spent behind bars.
10. She has a good figure – her vital statistics are 36 - 24 - 39.
11. Her vital statistics must require higher math to work out!
12. Her vital statistics are 33 - 23 - 34 .
13. You're in the right place to catch up on all the vital statistics in the competition so far.
14. Experts are now being called out to check this tress vital statistics(sentencedict.com), and establish it officially as a record breaker.
15. This is based on enumerative classification, which is deeply rooted in the traditions of epidemiology and vital statistics.
16. That process involves matching voter files with change-of-address forms and Arizona vital statistics.
17. In - game CRT informational display shows all of your plant's vital statistics.
18. A patient must visit a healthcare facility to have his or her vital statistics collected and analyzed for warnings, trends,(sentencedict.com/vital statistics.html) and anomalies.
19. For Li Miaomiao, who stands at 1.73 meters and unblinkingly rattles off her vital statistics when asked, the perfect smile comes naturally -- after having practiced for hours in the mirror.
20. In - game CRT informational display shows all of your power plant's vital statistics.
More similar words: statistics, statistic, statistical, statistician, statistically, marital status, statistical distribution, statistical method, statistical analysis, statics, statist, vitals, electrostatics, capital stock, legal status, financial statement, financial statements, peristalsis, levitation, invitation, gravitation, ballistics, logistics, petrol station, statism, gravitational, artistic, autistic, egotistic, cladistics.