Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are cheap, have a good visual range and are fast.
2. Visibility: There are three sets of runway visual range transmissometers located at the runway of the Hong Kong International Airport.
3. The luminance gain has a great affect on visual range of LLL night vision systems.
4. China's SD-10 beyond visual range air-to-air missile (AAM) may be a considerably more capable weapon than has hitherto been believed.
5. Based on the existing beyond visual range air fight , established the attack tactic assistance model.
6. His visual range is still confined to the range of his arms.
7. The study on muti-fighters cooperative combat beyond visual range as the primary form of modern air combat is showing more important than ever.
8. There are also six sets of Runway Visual Range transmissometers to measure visibility conditions along the two runways.
9. R/W visual range 150m.
10. It can detect and track aircraft and small high-speed targets, such as air-to-air missle, at distances beyond visual range down to close range, and at altitudes down to treetop level.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. By analyzing typical working states of RLPK in beyond visual range air combat, effectiveness indexes were presented by probabilistic analytical method.
12. As the F-35 pilots approach the target, the internal electro-optical targeting system, or EOTS, allows them to see vehicles and troops on the ground from altitudes and distances beyond visual range.
13. When leaning out to look for your next holds from an NBP lockoff, consider first lowering to a lockout, to extend visual range.
14. The principles of the minor, automatic and comprehensive lidar for measuring both runway visual range and cloud height are described in this paper.
15. The invention relates to a method and a system for modeling I-UWB (Impulse-Ultra Wide Band) signal multipath transmission characteristics in an indoor visual range environment.
16. First a micro vision positioning system based on zoom microscope is established after analysis of MEMS parts'property and bonding requirement, which gets both big visual range and high resolution.
17. This approach can be used to process the larger visual range ...
18. If you get used to noticing movement at the edges of your visual range, you'll see more than if you're staring straight ahead or down at your feet.
19. They can't attack from them but it is still great to do this to maintain visual range on an area.
20. The main form of future air battle would be featured by multi - targets BVR ( Beyond Visual Range ).
21. Method for effectiveness evaluation of fighter's Radar Location Pack (RLPK) in beyond visual range air combat was discussed.
More similar words: visual, visually, visualise, visualize, visualised, visualizer, televisual, visualized, audio-visual, audiovisual, visual field, visual acuity, visual system, visualization, visualisation, visually impaired, visual perception, visual inspection, visual impairment, visual display unit, visual communication, annual rate, casualty insurance, range, grange, ranger, orange, arrange, granger, range in.