Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sales of virtual private networks increased 22 % from the prior quarter to over 170 units.
2. Firewalls and virtual private network gateways record traffic deemed suspicious.
3. Abstract: This paper introduced virtual private network technology ( VPN ), including its ...
4. Pressure testing of VPN ( Virtual Private Network ) .
5. Build Virtual Private network ( VPN ) among Beijing headquarter, Xi'an branch office and Shanghai branch office.
6. Subsection , Connect to computers by using a virtual private network ( VPN ) connection .
7. The very concept behind a Virtual Private Network is to allow a remote user network access just as if it were local to the private network.
8. Under these conditions, the research on VPN ( Virtual Private Network ) became especially necessary and imminent.
9. The wired mode is Virtual Private Network ( VPN ), and the wireless mode adopts GPRS wireless network.
10. Setting up a virtual private network, or V.P.N., which encrypts all communications you transmit wirelessly whether on your home network or at a hot spot, is even more secure.
11. VNet represents a virtual private network which an interface associated with a VM may be attached.
12. Virtual private network(VPN), based on ISP or NSP, is a virtual and private data communication network set up in the public network.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Do you offer dialup internet services and virtual private network access?
14. Verio also offers selected enhanced services such as Web hosting, electronic commerce and virtual private networks.
15. This article design transformed network of selected equipments, address optimize and virtual private network as solution.
16. Protocol analysis module, asynchronous encryption and SADB realized are discussed in the system of virtual private network.
17. The application would run over their local-area network (LAN) and over the Internet, using a virtual private network (VPN).
More similar words: privateness, virtual, virtually, virtual image, virtual library, virtual memory, virtualization, virtual reality, virtual machine, virtual terminal, private, privates, private enterprise, privately, in private, privateer, mobile network, private law, semiprivate, private mail, private part, private line, telephone network, private parts, private company, private sector, private school, private property, private practice, the private sector.