Random good picture Not show
(1) Like I said, you could use the rapid virological response again to help guide treatment duration in genotype 2 or 3 patients.
(2) The virological characteristics of HBV are closely related with the chronicity and disease course of hepatitis B.
(3) MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Virological , immunological and clinical evaluations were performed before and during treatment.
(4) Overall a virological breakthrough developed in 44 patients ( 52.4 % ) . Sentencedict.com
(5) Epidemiological and virological surveillance of influenza in Sichuan during 1995 - 1999 have been analyzed in this paper.
(6) With these virological end points we can predict with good accuracy the long - term clinical outcome.
(7) WHO has been monitoring epidemiological and virological evidence from all parts of the world, including both Northern and Southern Hemispheres, to determine when the pandemic is over.
(8) We sought to describe the epidemiological, virological, and histopathological findings associated with a large outbreak of hMPV infection in a long-term care facility.
(9) It was Egypt's monitoring and rapid virological analysis conducted at the Central Public Health Laboratory in Cairo that initially allowed the diagnoses of H5N1 to be made.
(10) Really they did look at sustained virological response, they were looking at drops at ALT, normalization in ALT, that's all the thing.
(11) Virological and epidemiologic characteristics, biochemical data, body mass index, and apparent duration of disease were recorded.
(12) Retention in care, mortality, loss to follow-up and virological outcomes were assessed at 12 months post-ART initiation.
(13) Virological surveillance began in 2000 and sentinel surveillance was established at six hospitals in 2001.
(14) The present study investigated the virological features and the mechanism of occult HBV infection in China.
(15) Never did I see a shred of evidence that financial profits for industry, as opposed to epidemiological and virological data, influenced WHO decisions.
(16) This is because there are some patients who can not get sustained virological response (SVR) from the combined therapy.
(17) S.I.V.cpz infection was found in all three chimpanzee communities, and virological testing indicated that migrating females helped spread S.I.V.cpz.
(18) Tajikistan's last case of clinically confirmed polio was in 1997; the last case of polio confirmed by virological testing was in 1991.
(19) In addition, a time-to-event analysis demonstrated that patients starting nevirapine with tuberculosis treatment were twice as likely to experience earlier virological failure.
(20) WHO will be tracking the pandemic at the epidemiological, clinical, and virological levels.
(21) The results provided data for the study on HPV virological oncogenesis of the oral Cancers.
More similar words: urological, horological, serological, neurological, metrological, astrological, hydrological, meteorological, virologist, meteorologically, neurological disease, neurological disorder, ecological, zoological, geological, biological, theological, ideological, theologically, etiological, ecologically, ontological, oncological, typological, histological, geologically, biologically, axiological, nomological, teleological.