Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Now, Virginians seem to have reversed themselves.
2. Nasturtiums and Virginian stocks are examples of annuals that should produce worthwhile plants if you save the seed.
3. Madison even helped assure his fellow Virginians that slavery was more secure than ever.
4. Two Virginian Congressmen sponsored the bill.
5. He was very proud of his old Virginian ancestry.
6. He was Robert E. Lee. Lee was a Virginian and had served in the United States army for more than thirty years.http://sentencedict.com/virginian.html
7. The campaign worker, a naive Virginian, is an Indian descent.
8. John Sprouse, 21-year-old West Virginian, on being told about wind energy: "That's kind of funny. I never heard that before..."
9. For unlike other young Virginian of that day, he did not go to the College of William and Mary in the Virginian capital of Williamsburg.
10. See photos from the West Virginian mining tragedy.
11. The remains of a Virginian airman killed in Afghanistan returned to Dover Air Force Base Sunday.
12. His father, a Virginian, was a restless man.
13. Native West Virginian Julia Bonds understands these problems intimately.
14. There was, moreover, a vehemence of utterance and gesture curiously at variance with the reticence of our Virginians.
15. It was to be found in the libraries of other leading Virginians: Lord Botetourt, Thos.
16. You might want to start with Owen Wister's tale about The Virginian.
17. "How could you, a mathematician, believe that extraterrestrials were sending you messages?" the visitor from Harvard asked the West Virginian with the movie-star and Olympian manner.
18. Shortly after his death in 1799, Congress adopted the description Henry Lee used in his eulogy of his fellow Virginian: "First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen."
19. In June of 2004, he was also one of the surgeons who separated conjoined Virginian girls.
More similar words: virginia, west virginia, virginity, virgin islands, virgin, virginal, virgin mary, virgin forest, virgil, ukrainian, justinian, darwinian, abyssinian, argentinian, augustinian, Palestinian, virga, virgo, diminishing marginal utility, margin, forging, urging, purging, merging, surging, emerging, charging, margin call, marginal, on margin.