Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) If you want to retain youthful vigor,you have to take regular exercise.
(2) A brief rest restored the traveler's vigor.
(3) The choir sang the words out with great vigor.
(4) Yet his vigor and his presence are beyond doubt.
(5) But the magic, the youthful vigor(http://sentencedict.com), he found against Michael Chang was missing against Marc Rosset.
(6) The rule thus dampens the vigor and limits the variety of public debate.
(7) He embraced it ardently and used it with vigor.
(8) Reduced vigor or " inbreeding depression " is not an invariable consequence of inbreeding.
(9) Shanghai is an international metropolis full of vigor, dynamism and variety.
(10) Use of named rootstocks of known vigor did not begin until the sixteenth century.
(11) In conclusion,(sentencedict.com) hydrochloric acid could not stimulate the vigor of Eperythrozoon.
(12) Inactivity resulting from torpidity and lack of vigor or energy .
(13) To make good use of life.one should have in youth the experience of advanced years,and in old age the vigor of youth.
(14) It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions.
(15) Youth is not a time of life. It is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions.
(16) Moving towards him, hand outstretched, she gave off an aura of vigor and physical well-being.
(17) The mission left the community leaders with a renewed sense of vigor and confidence.
(18) The president, Arista, Bustamante, and other leaders in the field displayed great energy and vigor in meeting these challenges.
(19) Dole has proved, despite his age, that he remains a man of vigor who stands by traditional Republican precepts.
(20) Elated by their first opportunity to serve as Guardians of Truth and Traditional Wisdom, they weighed in with equally reactionary vigor.
(21) Mrs Boatwright is an old-fashioned teacher and does her job with a vigor and fierceness that is going out of style.
(22) After new constituent structure and human affairs are adjusted, it whether restore in former days vigor?
(23) Jackson thinks, although " peanut butter is enunciative " before be being published at nearly two years, but read now come vigor still.
(24) The administrative bulwark increases the circulation cost of the economic element and reduces the economic vigor.
(25) The results showed that applying potassium humate increased the root fresh mass and root vigor significantly, and promoted the root growth especially in later period.
(26) Asset securitization is a financial product which has the fastest development and the most vigor in the modern international capital market.
(27) He attends a lexicographical congress in Chicago, where he is misunderstood by his colleagues, and returns to the Hunter library basement with renewed vigor.
(28) However, inconsistent behaviors were observed between head and leaf lettuce. No inevitable correlations between seed vigor and heat resistance can be drawn from the studies.
(29) Such indexes as gemination rate, germinate speed, seedling growth, index of vigor, index of germination were measured.
(30) Base station presents round protruding, arc, wear rise extremely rich green vigor.