Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He had been drafted to fight in the Vietnam war.
2. He took part in the Vietnam War.
3. The Vietnam war was an extremely divisive issue in the US.
4. How many civilians died in the Vietnam War?
5. The Vietnam War was just about to end.
6. He died in World War 1/the Vietnam war.
7. He was cited for bravery in the Vietnam War.
8. He was a POW during the Vietnam war.
9. The Vietnam War has become a powerful anti-war paradigm.
10. Karlin's novels resulted from his experience in the Vietnam War.
11. During the Vietnam war, he moved to Canada to dodge the draft.
12. Vietnam War: Battle of Dak To begins.
13. Johnson Administration followed Kennedys policy and made Vietnam War escalated.
14. He and his comrades fought in the Vietnam war.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Most hippies protested the Vietnam War and believed in the power of love.
16. Lyndon Johnson had Congress levy a Vietnam War surtax lest the growing debt from the war and the Great Society get out of hand.
17. Eric returned from the Vietnam War with the Combat Infantryman Badge and emotional scars.
18. The Americans were still smarting from their defeat in the Vietnam War.
19. The average age of the US soldiers who fought in the Vietnam War was 19.
20. The US military wants to avoid the graduated escalation that marked the Vietnam War.
21. As a young man, he had agitated against the Vietnam war.
22. Both of these women have strong memories of the Vietnam War.
23. Smith was not afraid to speak out against the Vietnam War.
24. His next book is about the lasting effects of the Vietnam war.
25. In the 1970s, he recorded topical songs about Watergate and the Vietnam War.
26. At one time he was given the label "communist" for his opposition to the Vietnam war.
27. The brutal destruction of an entire village was one of the worst atrocities of the Vietnam war.
28. Prime Minister Phan Van Khai makes the first visit to the US by a Vietnamese leader since the end of the Vietnam War.
29. Many orphans in Vietnam were adopted by Americans after the Vietnam War.
30. Military - on - military violence was common during the Vietnam War(sentencedict.com), but has occurred only sporadically in Iraq.