Random good picture Not show
1. The videodisc is made of liquid crystal polymers.
2. It is too soon to say that the videodisc should be consigned to the scrap heap of technological history.
3. Will videodisc technology continue to dominate in these applications?
4. A videodisc player can be connected up to a monitor or television set in the same way as a videocassette player.
5. The combination with videodisc players is particularly interesting because of the ways random access can be exploited.
6. The videodisc will also have considerable potential in teaching at both University and School levels.
7. The first efforts to bring videodisc to the consumer market flopped badly.
8. The videodisc is made of liquid crystal polymers, about the size of a phonograph record.
9. A WORM( Write Once Read Many times) videodisc is suited for storing images and data and sound, using a laser beam.
10. The term may have been originated by interactive videodisc, user interface designers working at INTERAC Corp. in 1983.
11. It was a stark contrast with the commercial failure of the videodisc.
12. Experimental work is going on in the production of educational software for videodisc.
13. It could be video from any other analogue source such as video tape or videodisc.
14. Cost saving on this scale is particularly important in videodisc applications because videodiscs and their workstations are costly.
15. In a more sophisticated system, a subscriber can control the pulses from the videodisc player via a keyboard in his home.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Its diameter is only 12 centimetres rather than 12 inches but its silvered surface is covered in laser-etched pits like a videodisc.
17. At the time, the only technology available to store large numbers of high quality images was the analogue videodisc.
18. At the same time, she also personally editing and shooting videodisc , writing thesis, she also played a great role for training staffs and improving the quality of restaurant staff team.
More similar words: video, videophone, video game, videotape, video adapter, videocassette, video recorder, deodorant, deodorize, ride on, hide out, ride off, ride out, hideout, hide-out, vide, hideous, wide-open, wide open, decide on, inside of, ideogram, ideology, tide over, inside out, outside of, dishonorable discharge, divide, hideously, ideograph.