Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When Barracouta's captain died in 1823 Vidal was placed in command and confirmed in the rank of commander.
2. Also not willing to tell all is the Vidal Sassoon salon in Beverly Hills.
3. Feeling uncertain, I asked Vidal if I could get away with such a scene.
4. Vidal is better known as a novelist.
5. Barber: And you can try Vidal Sassoon's hair tonic.
6. Arguing that FDR provoked the attack was Gore Vidal, novelist, provocateur, T. V. icon, and one of the greatest English-language essayists alive.
7. Josh Gibson, principal of a Vidal Sassoon hairdressing academy in London, says his barbering course is the fastest growing of those on offer.
8. Vidal Sassoon Academy Shanghai, due to business expansion, has the following positions open.
9. Dr Vidal was a sallow young man with metal - rimmed glasses.
10. John Vidal warns of serious repercussions to the poor in the global rush for energy crops.
11. As Gore Vidal, the connoisseur of American politics, has repeatedly pointed out, big business is decisive in American political decisions.
12. You can afford to have your teeth done, a false tan, your hair done at Vidal Sassoon.
13. It is in the interviews with gay publications that Vidal unwinds most amusingly.
14. In what may be the greatest change of ownership since the colonial era, rich countries are farming land on the continent for their own citizens while some Africans may go hungry, John Vidal reports.
15. Somebody has to do something like this reporter John Vidal giving the world the TRUTH.
16. Capote died of excess six years after this photo was taken — to which his bitter rival Gore Vidal supposedly quipped, "Good career move."
16. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. CHANDLER : Yes , yes, we did , thanks to Vidal Buffay.
18. It published Alan Dershowitz, Stephen King, Philip Roth, Joyce Carol Oates and J. P. Donleavy, and interviews with Germaine Greer, Gore Vidal and Isaac Asimov.
19. The opium peptide should be relative with the onset of pruritus and Vidal disease.
20. According to an essay written for the New York Review of Books by Gore Vidal "Rosebud" was Hearst's name for long-time mistress Marion Davies' clitoris.
21. But the U.S. political system is never especially fond of soul-searching or admitting past error -- author Gore Vidal refers to the U.S. as "the United States of Amnesia."
More similar words: tidal, nidal, gravida, bridal, hidalgo, dividable, cuboidal, biocidal, suicidal, tidal zone, tidal bore, tidal wave, pilonidal, genocidal, colloidal, cycloidal, bridal gown, steroidal, homicidal, pyramidal, adenoidal, spheroidal, undividable, fungicidal, asteroidal, tidal basin, intertidal, germicidal, primigravida, trapezoidal.